S153 Coach of the Year Voting is on! Topic

Congratulations to the Season 153 Coach of the Year Finalists!

D1
ebel331 - PURDUE
jasonfreeman - TEXAS
jjl58 - FLORIDA STATE
lyonzfan37 - WASHINGTON
redhat - WYOMING

D1AA

hookemhorns7 - INDIANA STATE
jhunterz - NORTHERN IOWA
kas1007 - VILLANOVA
rorisiojr - DAYTON
shawnpowderl - SAMFORD

D2
gators06 - SAINT JOSEPH'S
majique - VALDOSTA STATE
scrodz - WEST LIBERTY STATE
strieffman - TEXAS A&M-KINGSVILLE
tv31557 - FINDLAY

NOTE: COACHES MAY ALSO VOTE FOR LEVELS THEY DON'T COMPETE IN.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES TO CHETTY1963 VIA SITEMAIL BY FRIDAY, JUNE 28TH AT 10:00PM EST.

6/25/2019 9:57 PM
I heard Ebel isn't allowed to post in the forums despite his contribution to this game since 2004. If he was allowed to speak I'm sure he'd say something super humble like "BOILER UP! Vote Ebel, Vote Often! Make GD Great Again! I'll forgive your WIS debt!"

Seriously though thanks for the love, appreciate it. I could make a good argument for any of these coaches but we all know Jason on another level. The only reason not to vote for him is so he doesn't win every season
6/26/2019 12:12 AM (edited)
Whoa, appreciate the nomination. Still don't feel like I know anything about this game yet but trying to improve every year. Apologies for the coach-speak.
6/26/2019 11:12 AM
How did that bum from Villanova make it in there??????hhehehehehehe. Thanks For the consideration guys.
6/28/2019 5:42 PM
S153 Coach of the Year Voting is on! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.