This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
geezuz, you trying to get serious on us? Are you really a chick?
6/26/2019 12:29 AM
are we now assuming genders? LOL
6/26/2019 12:37 AM
Highs: Having kids and building the relationship with them. Very close with my oldest son (12) and built our relationship on a foundation of sports. He's turning into a nice athlete and loves to compete. He's one round away from being a USA All American in Baseball. He made the top 75 so far. We go July 5th to watch him compete for one of the final 25 spots. We take academics seriously also...but the lessons in sports just seem to mean more. Also, since I split time with their mom and I coach...we do a lot more sports than most families. It's a way of me "stealing" some extra time with my boys and bonding.

Lows: Divorce. Glad to say my ex (and kids mom) is one of my best friends. We just aren't compatible on a romantic level.

side note: I know (and I've told him) being a 12U All American won't help him even make JV down the road...but he's wanting to see where he stacks up.
6/26/2019 12:52 AM
Having my daughter was my high...shes 25 now and we are best friends. ..couldnt ask for a better kid. Lows are my best friend of 40 years committing suicide 6 years ago.....still feeling that one
6/26/2019 8:01 AM
Having my kids, having played TKL Football, been in the Navy and visited a few Countries, and then going home to Steubenville. My lows. Best friend died of a cocaine overdose at age 28. Leaving Steubenville again and not going back for good.
6/27/2019 5:13 PM
not sure if its a high or a low maybe yall could help me

i got this recruiter kinda independent something of a hardhead

i'm like

this kid you got me you promised him a freshman start and 75% playing time what am i supposed to do with him he's not a punter kicker i already got to deal with all the sophomore starts you promised last year help me understand

he's like

that fat kid from hawaii was a stubborn *****. he didn't want the sophomore start and kindly rejected it. i got him on campus now hes your problem

6/27/2019 8:33 PM
Poor kid has Man Boobs.
6/27/2019 8:46 PM
we're gonna develop him

we think we can get him to tranny boobs if we work him hard
6/27/2019 8:50 PM
Heh. On the news it said some of the baseball players that have gone to England went to a massage parlor and had their balls signed .
6/27/2019 9:27 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/27/2019 8:33:00 PM (view original):
not sure if its a high or a low maybe yall could help me

i got this recruiter kinda independent something of a hardhead

i'm like

this kid you got me you promised him a freshman start and 75% playing time what am i supposed to do with him he's not a punter kicker i already got to deal with all the sophomore starts you promised last year help me understand

he's like

that fat kid from hawaii was a stubborn *****. he didn't want the sophomore start and kindly rejected it. i got him on campus now hes your problem

If he puts his weight behind it you will have no problems. Just make sure that he has a pair of spikes on so he doesn't slip. If he does it would be 9.0 on the richter scale.
6/27/2019 9:41 PM
The low is looking at this thread four times, and eventually contributing
6/28/2019 9:28 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.