Dueling Dems Round V Topic

yesterday's wine is better then today's wine.
id rather have a cup of joe......he has a yiddisha cup.
and a stanley cup.
7/30/2019 7:41 PM
Panic in Detroit!

I got tickets for tomorrow!!!
7/30/2019 7:52 PM
trump just tweeted that kamala should get off the stage and go back home
and that detroit has a million homeless people with chicken pox.
7/30/2019 8:40 PM
I can confirm the pox.
7/30/2019 9:17 PM
It is, however, definitely a BEEF pox.
7/31/2019 12:00 AM
Gawd, what a mess. Nobody wins in events like this.
The losers are clear. Us viewers for #1.

Other LOSERS---WHY are these folks on a stage to be considered for the Presidency?? Their egos alone (for thinking that they were ready for the big stage) should disqualify them from even being there.

Losers: (And hopefully GONE before another of these "events".
1. Gov. Bullock of Montana ---- WHAT??? WHY??? JOKE of all JOKES!
2. Amy Klobuchar ----- Really? Again why??? Stop squinting, and stand on a chair or something. But ultimately be GONE!
3. Delaney ------ How is this doofuss a Democrat. He's a wolf in sheep disguise ---- might as well elect McConnell as POTUS.
4. Ryan ----- WOW. Talk about yesterday. We've had enough of influence peddlers and white guy clubs who think they're entitled to run things.
THIS GUY is the ultimate party insider and player. Not much better than Trump, really.
5. Hickenlooper ----- Go back home and smoke some good reefer. You ain't going nowhere.
6. Spiritual guru Williamson. In another age, in another time, in someone else's space maybe, but not mine.

These folks are long Gone.

I guess that makes for 4 winners this night.

1. Warren. passion on display. Lots of ideas and plans. Certainly BELIEVES in what she advocates.
2. Sanders. Most of the policies discussed are his, but 77. Too old IMO.
3. Mayor Pete and Beto. Won by not losing tonight. In fact Beto had a much better night than the 1st time.

looking forward to tomorrow night's event much more.
That lineup is really the "A" team ----- Not counting Warren and maybe Sanders.
7/31/2019 12:10 AM
i did not watch it but i am sure that the above was a perfect spot on laser accurate analysis.
7/31/2019 12:16 AM
While I'm being particularly candid.......... I just learned something last nite. Even at my advanced age. Partially because this has been "hidden" for nearly 20 years! I also learned how WRONG I was when I advocated Reagan for POTUS when I was young. I owe many family members and my entire neighborhood (wherein I campaigned for Reagan) an apology.

I also learned just how LONG the Republican party has been the (silent) home of my white male racist brethren.

"I'm a white man looking in a black man's eyes,
wishing I'd never been one of the guys"
quotation courtesy of Jason Isbell

The FACTS are as follows:

In October, 1971, the United Nations voted to recognize the People's Republic of China as "China" (instead of Taiwan).
Following the vote taken on the floor by the U.N. a group of Tanzanian delegates began dancing with joy.

The FOLLOWING day, Ronald Reagan while Governor of California had a private conversation with Pres. Richard Nixon during which, referencing the Tanzanian delegation's dancing Reagan uttered the following words of ??? (I call it racist garbage)

"...to see those, those monkeys from those African countries----damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!"

I apologize for ever supporting the Republican party.

The place ALL the good racists have ran to and infiltrated.
They've NOW taken control of the G.O.P............. which just isn't so GRAND any longer.
Instead, it's the refuge for racists and bigots and the frightened of skin color too dark.
7/31/2019 12:50 PM (edited)
I'm following the Doobie Brothers advise.

I'm taking it (truth!) to the Streets!

Time to take back our democracy.
7/31/2019 12:52 PM
ive always boiled it down to this -
unless abortion is a major issue what is the reason why middle class and below middle class whites would want to vote republian
and the only answer i have ever come up with is race.
7/31/2019 1:49 PM
Beef Pox is getting ready to head downtown for libations right now and then it's off to check-in. I'm WAY in the back in the mezzanine, so I would probably have a better view watching at home. I'm interested in the crowd watching, so that should be fun. CNN has Hockeytown Cafe locked down for the week so it may be a little more nuts than the average weekend night of a Tiger home game and concerts at the Fox and the State (Fillmore). Security line closes at 6 pm, so I may be waiting for a while.

More Later from The D
7/31/2019 2:59 PM
How are the dem ladies.
erin go braless ?
7/31/2019 5:09 PM
who's erin? Hopefully NOT Sanders' wife.
7/31/2019 7:11 PM
i did not watch the debate but from snippets i read it seems like tulsi wants to be on the ticket with biden if she does not win.
7/31/2019 11:35 PM
Just got home. What a strange and entertaining evening. I think the City of Detroit was the real debate winner. I was proud to be a D lifer over the last couple of daze. Sleep. More tomorrow.

One last thing...Tulsi is twice as hot in the flesh.
8/1/2019 1:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.