Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Posted by bagchucker on 9/20/2019 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/20/2019 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/20/2019 3:27:00 PM (view original):
This stopped being a Christian Nation a long, long time ago. That's fine, as I agree that no Religion should govern the Country, unless that is what the Country wants. I don't believe homosexuality should be illegal, rather that it's a personal choice everyone will ultimately need to answer for, just like any other sin we chose to commit. Those claiming it must be Ok since it's legal only need to look back a few decades to find a time when it was almost universally illegal, so try something else. I also don't believe is on the level of bestiality, pedophilia, or necrophilia. I'm simply trashing the "reasoning" that homosexuality is ok because that's what some people say they feel like doing. If people doing what they feel is the baseline for legality (and morality), where does it stop?
They don't say it is what they "feel like doing". That is what you say. They say it is who they are. I don't think anyone said that people doing what they feel like doing should be the baseline for legality. I still haven't heard any explanation for why someone would choose homosexuality, if they had a choice.
its so ******* simple

you like dick you go out and get some

some say Get whats right not what you want

i say Get what you want not whats right

liberty
9/21/2019 12:01 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/21/2019 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Grab em' by the *****!

I did not grab ***** with that woman.
9/21/2019 12:04 PM
9/21/2019 12:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/21/2019 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Having sex with someone, whether the same gender or not, is ALWAYS a choice. Why do some people choose to have sex with others of the same gender? Same reason they do so many other things I don't understand - because they can (at least here in America).
Yes, having sex with someone is a choice (unless it is rape) but who or what gender you are attracted to is not a choice as far as I am concerned.
9/21/2019 2:08 PM
And you're entitled to have your opinion, just as I am entitled to have mine.
9/21/2019 2:26 PM
can't argue with that...well, I can, but what would be the point?
9/21/2019 7:29 PM

I intend to get some answers.
9/21/2019 7:58 PM
A couple of news notes. The next debate will have 12 candidates. The 10 from last debate plus Tulsi and Tom Steyer. Booker was the last to qualify for the debate of the 12.

Some of you may know, I favor a Gabbard/Angus King Ticket for the Dems.
Angus King is an Independent Senator from Maine.

King had two of his office interns check the length of Trump's phone call. (with the Ukraine Pres.)

As most of you know the REPORTED length of the call was 30 minutes.

So, King had his staffers read the "call summary" (as released by the W.H.) aloud. The time: 10 minutes 40 seconds------ roughly 20 minutes SHORTER than the W.H's assertion about the length of the call.

King said: "Our motivating question was How much don't we know?" "There has to be an inquiry to get to the facts."

The "so-called" memorandum of Trump's call with Zelensky appears remarkably different in speed and content from the full transcripts of calls between Trump and foreign leaders obtained by The Washington Post in 2017.

Trump's admin. is/has pulled a Nixon!! Doctored tapes/transcripts. The cover up always brings them down. The crime rarely does.
It can't happen quickly enough for our Country.
Good riddance to BAD Garbage.

Imprison/execute all treasonous/traitorous actors!
10/3/2019 9:08 AM
What do you think, Bob? Tulsi was disappointing.
10/16/2019 8:32 AM
Tulsi is a Putin Plant. Despicable
10/16/2019 8:48 AM
I'd have to agree with that really. The WHOLE field is disappointing actually.

I'll say this 1st.
IF, I say IF, the Dems. choose either Biden or Klobuchar I'll vote for Trump out of protest!!

Biden is a left wing liar, just like Trump is on the right.
Plus, he's ALREADY senile.
Time to be put away, for GOOD!

I'm sick to death of CNN (and other left leaning media) trying to spin the latest moderate hope (Amy K. now) into contention.
She's terrible. She'd lose by the largest landslide EVER to Trump.
Worse than Mondale's loss to Reagan.

My initial response from a VERY disappointing debate is:

Winners--- none, really. Maybe Booker and Sanders....... who both made a bit of a positive comeback.
Losers------US! Plus, Mayor Pete, Klobuchar, Castro.
Biggest loser---- K. Harris (was she even there??--- talk about a disappearing act!)

Both Warren and Yang did fine.
In Warren's case that is good for her.
She might just win the nomination.
In Yang's case, it just isn't enough.

As for Tulsi. Missed opportunities. Many!!
Didn't deliver a coherent statement about moving forward----it takes more than just opposing "regime change".
Yes, she's right, Trump DOES have Kurdish blood on his hands, as do previous admins. BUT, what would she do differently after stopping the regime change policy? She offered no answers.
Disappointing.

But, she does look good in white.
LOL
10/16/2019 9:38 AM
10/16/2019 9:46 AM
Bags. I'm curious. Could you get behind/support a Warren/Yang ticket?

Anyone who wants to can opine on that ticket if you so choose.
10/16/2019 11:23 AM
one more question.

Is Beto a viable VP choice for the nominee?

Could you vote for a Sanders/Beto ticket?

Anyone?
10/16/2019 11:26 AM
I'd have problems voting for any ticket with sanders and the candidate, but if Trump was my only other choice, I may vote for it. I may not.
10/16/2019 11:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.