Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Again, this doesn't factor the savings of M4A and the cost of NOT implementing Bernie's policies, specifically on climate.
2/26/2020 3:08 PM
Yeah he needs to show he can actually pay for it, not just say he can do it. Some are very skeptical of his math and methods. This is a ginormous proposal...
2/26/2020 7:07 PM
As your boy Trump said: "Who the hell cares about the budget? We're going to have a country."
2/26/2020 7:23 PM
I mean ****, let's just cut the hell out of the military budget. If the Pentagon can quit programs to fund the border wall, it's obvious they didn't need them in the first place.
2/26/2020 7:25 PM
We'll be the New Venezuela...All you can eat Dumpster Diving...
2/26/2020 7:44 PM
That's not surprising, Dumpster rhymes with Trumpster.
2/26/2020 7:47 PM
Boeing will partner with Coleman to make flying tents, rocket powered surfboards...it's a Hippie Life! No way I'm gonna have a real job. Just mail me a check...I will be a clerk at the gov't run Sunglass and Weed Emporium...
2/26/2020 7:47 PM
I ain't gotta pay my electric bill no more! Bernie will make it free!

By 2024 it will look like Chernobyl West...
2/26/2020 7:49 PM
In the current admin, it sounds like you are qualified to be head of Homeland Security or the CDC. The dude running the show at Homeland is an absolute clown. It was pretty wild listening to Republican Senator Kennedy obliterate Chad(of course he's a Chad) Wolf over his knowledge(lack of) about what's going on in the coronavirus world.

Then there was the deputy secretary of Homeland asking on Twitter if anyone else was having problems getting Coronavirus statistics from the John Hopkins website because it seemed like it was behind a paywall......lolz.

Complete and utter clownshow, top to bottom.

2/26/2020 8:15 PM
It's D.C., of course they're incompetent. It is what they do. Is why some want their power taken away. Smaller government, less fuckups.
2/26/2020 8:35 PM
Did anyone start a pool as to when Dougie will relapse?
2/26/2020 8:42 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/26/2020 8:35:00 PM (view original):
It's D.C., of course they're incompetent. It is what they do. Is why some want their power taken away. Smaller government, less fuckups.
Nah, this is a whole new level of retarded...the likes an administration has never seen. I'm not sure there's even one person in Trump's cabinet that is qualified to be there. Any sane person knows not to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

this is like the golden globes award for outstanding tardishness by an ensemble cast.
2/26/2020 8:55 PM
My favorite thing to come out this week was that Dr. Johnson tried hiding cauliflower in Trump's mashed potatoes because he won't eat his vegis. LOL

I wonder if Melania has to make plane moves with his spoon to get him to eat.
2/26/2020 8:56 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/26/2020 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Did anyone start a pool as to when Dougie will relapse?
When Rush buys the farm is my guess.
2/26/2020 8:57 PM
Senator Kennedy walked back his comments from the day before.

"I was pretty tough yesterday on the Secretary of Homeland Security," Kennedy admitted. "It was intentional. I tried to send a message that this wasn't a model of transparency or accuracy and we needed to get things better put together in terms of talking to the American people."

"They did," he added, "and I'm very pleased."

Kennedy further praised the president for striking the correct balance between avoiding widespread panic while properly laying out the United States' strategy to combat the outbreak.

2/27/2020 8:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.