Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Posted by tangplay on 3/6/2020 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 3/5/2020 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/5/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):
oh no... old white men
It’s HILARIOUS that the “diversity” issue is something ANY of these conservitards speak of. Are there ANY black repukes left besides the ones making more than 2 or 3 hundred grand a year? We KNOW there aren’t any legitimate Mexicans, Asians, Latinos or women. At least women who aren’t zealots who long for the return of the 50’s.

Hey pot...

Does this kettle look black to you?
Bernie's a millennial at heart though.

He'd also be the first Jewish President, FWIW.

Biden, he's white bread.
You mean he’s EXACTLY the same “white bread” as don the con and EVERY President in history except Obama?

Why is Biden’s lack of ability to sense where the 2 and the 4 fall a problem for ANYBODY?

None of Warren, Klobuchar, Harris or Gabbard were close to Presidential material. Smart, wonderful and talented ladies all but it was easily seen it wasn’t going to fly for them at this particular moment in history. We’re down to the 2 guys I figured it would be all along. I was/am a supporter of Pete and I believe men like he and Booker and O’Rourke are the future for the Democratic party but their time was not now. It’s a tough choice either way, especially for a middle-leaner like myself. Bernie is, let’s face facts, a somewhat radical Jew. Biden is old school politics defined and has the absolute most experience, a plus for some, a minus for some. That’s a difficult pill to swallow for supporters of 2 men with very different plans and ideas that both fall under a Democrat umbrella. MAJOR change with Bernie. A return to Obam-esque security with Biden. I think a vp choice will go a long way for EITHER B-Boy. A guy like Pete could do a LOT to sway opinions. Don’t be surprised if Bern and J-Dawg end up TOGETHER in the end with the loser as veep. That’d be a 12 to 6 curve that NOBODY is even talking about. A Bernden. A Bidenie. Joe Friggin’ Sanders. But I digest...

The bottom line will be exactly how many Democrats or Independents decide to swallow selfish pride and cast their ballots for WHATEVER nominee is paraded as our savior in the end and, NO MATTER WHAT, get in line, VOTE...and vote GODDAMNED BLUE.

Talk all you want consevative slaves. Trump is a ******* DISGRACE. You know it. The WHOLE ******* WORLD KNOWS IT.

I plan on voting Bluer than BB KING with a broken string. It’s called a CONSCIENCE.

NO MATTER WHAT
3/6/2020 2:32 AM (edited)
So..........me too! With a caveat. I'll vote blue on the ticket, EXCEPT at the top IF it's Biden.
Kelly definitely gets my vote (over Martha McNasty!!--the Trump butt licker!) and so will most other Dums. but NOT Biden!
I can NOT vote for someone I believe to be unfit! Not for Clinton, not for Trump, and NOT for Biden!
3/6/2020 8:37 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2020 8:37:00 AM (view original):
So..........me too! With a caveat. I'll vote blue on the ticket, EXCEPT at the top IF it's Biden.
Kelly definitely gets my vote (over Martha McNasty!!--the Trump butt licker!) and so will most other Dums. but NOT Biden!
I can NOT vote for someone I believe to be unfit! Not for Clinton, not for Trump, and NOT for Biden!
That, to me, makes YOU the biggest problem for the Dems. How do they change your mind to choose the lesser of the two evils in your eyes? Amen to voting blue down the ballot, but PLEASE explain to me why you think Biden is “unfit.” Considering the options wouldn’t an “unfit” Joe still be FAR better than an unfit don the con? I’ll vote for Truman’s corpse if that’s who the dems run. I hope that regardless of who the nominee is that folks like you eventually come around to the fact that trump has to be voted out before he can leave an indelible imprint that changes the country VERY permanently.

I shoot my mouth off, make a **** ton of fun of a couple of dicks and generally appear pretty antagonistic here. I’m actually about as “middle” as you can get. I too think the 2 party system is killing us ALL. I believe in strict immigration laws. I think the “Green New Deal” is as radical as following religion as policy and closing borders. But I’m also intelligent enough to see that now, a vote for anyone but the Dem nominee is voting for “authoritarian control” plain and simple. My “middle” is very much a “I don’t **** with you, you don’t **** with me” way of thinking. Guys like allmouth and dummy can have your place in this world and believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that conservative “legislation of morality” is FAR, FAR more dangerous than any “progressive agenda.” It’s hilarious how behavior here mirrors my examples. Animosity started when dummy decided he was the moral authority of WIS and he was gonna have me kicked out or he was outta here. Take a look around. See how BOTH of us are still here. That’s a PERFECT example of his hypocrisy brought about by him wanting to control me and legislate my moral choices. He MADE himself the hypocrite. I’ve just been enjoying the ride since then. The ride where I don’t care what you do. Be gay, be religious, be purple. Whatevs. Just do it with some care and respect for your fellow man. I don’t see that AT ALL from don the con and I don’t sense it from the opposition here. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t care about the almighty dollar enough to sell my soul for a tax cut. I can’t just sell off important stuff like say THE PLANET, SCIENCE, CLEAN AIR and WATER so that my 401k looks better or so that I can inflict my moral and religious views upon ALL WOMEN by telling them what to do with THEIR BODIES.

I don’t know bob. What you say is my greatest fear come to life. Thinking as such will do nothing but send us another four more years deeper into Revelations. I hope you (and millions of other voters) change your minds.
3/6/2020 1:14 PM (edited)
oh no... old white men
It’s HILARIOUS that the “diversity” issue is something ANY of these conservitards speak of. Are there ANY black repukes left besides the ones making more than 2 or 3 hundred grand a year? We KNOW there aren’t any legitimate Mexicans, Asians, Latinos or women. At least women who aren’t zealots who long for the return of the 50’s.

Hey pot...

So Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women, etc., who make more than $200,000 aren't "legitimate"? At what income level does their Heritage or DNA change? Please share your vast knowledge with us . . . you total freakin' moron.
3/6/2020 9:39 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/6/2020 9:39:00 AM (view original):
oh no... old white men

Hey pot...

So Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women, etc., who make more than $200,000 aren't "legitimate"? At what income level does their Heritage or DNA change? Please share your vast knowledge with us . . . you total freakin' moron.
That’s not what I said Mouth. READ it again and maybe see what I ACTUALLY SAID instead of being typical and eliminating context, twisting words and LYING about what I actually said. You say the “truth” is so important to you and you can’t even stick to it when my actual words are right there for all to read. The point, which obviously went screaming over your head like a missile, was the MONEY. Blacks with MONEY are the only black republicans left. Do ya get it now?
3/6/2020 9:48 AM
Are there ANY black repukes left besides the ones making more than 2 or 3 hundred grand a year? We KNOW there aren’t any legitimate Mexicans, Asians, Latinos or women.

Pretty darn clear to those who speak English and don't try to pretend they are something different every week. NOT what you're now claiming to say. Typical from you though, since you can't seem to ever decide which "brilliant" personality you want to try to represent. You've spread so much BS in these Forums you will never have a single ounce of respect or believably.
3/6/2020 10:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/6/2020 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Are there ANY black repukes left besides the ones making more than 2 or 3 hundred grand a year? We KNOW there aren’t any legitimate Mexicans, Asians, Latinos or women.

Pretty darn clear to those who speak English and don't try to pretend they are something different every week. NOT what you're now claiming to say. Typical from you though, since you can't seem to ever decide which "brilliant" personality you want to try to represent. You've spread so much BS in these Forums you will never have a single ounce of respect or believably.
Then GO GET ******. I mean seriously. To quote Susan Powter, “Stop the Madness.” Block me. Stop reading and commenting. In short, **** OFF. To EXPLAIN...I definitely did NOT say anything other than that there are no black repugs that aren’t rich and your only minorities in the party are women who like being subjugated by men and those with lotsa da almighty dollar. I think all cons care about is money, power, control and all the human behaviors RIGHTLY described as ******* DEPLORABLE.
3/6/2020 10:46 AM
We've been through this many times before. You are W - A - Y too much fun to irritate; and it's so easy. Why would I ever stop something that's so fun and so easy? You getting your panties in a bunch, redlining, deleting, changing your story, it's just too much fun. You earn every single abuse that you get with all that stupid stuff, along with your 3rd-grade vocabulary (which I guess makes you feel as "powerful" as the redlining). I can't imagine ever stopping.
3/6/2020 11:09 AM
So I guess your obsession is more important to you than that precious “truth.” Why do you think it irritates ME? It’s REAL ez to just redline and ignore you. You act like a smug ***** who THINKS he knows something. You don’t upset me in the least. I have never changed ANYTHING I believe in or have said. AGAIN, you’re just an obsessed liar whose prize is being the second biggest JOKE still left here behind Captain DummFuk. You wouldn’t know abuse if it hit you in your gigantic mouth. You can’t back up ANYTHING you say and nobody gives a FLYING **** anyway. You’re an ineffectual gelding with nothing to back up any of your moral judgements. You would be run out of a room of my music business peers because you’d cry like a baby when one of us inhabitants of the REAL world tore you to ******* shreds like a ****** A+R rep who forgot to put red m&m’s on the band rider for tonight. So keep obsessing, keep shooting off your big ******* mouth and keep thinking you have some kind of moral high ground that you haven’t already been knocked off of SO many times. You SHOULD be embarrassed by how MUCH I ******* OWN you and dummfuk but you’re too much of a spineless ***** to admit you’ve been PWNED EXTRAORDINAIRE.

YOU ARE DISMISSED CHILD.

3/6/2020 11:41 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
3/6/2020 12:21 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/6/2020 9:42:00 AM (view original):
That, to me, makes YOU the biggest problem for the Dems. How do they change your mind to choose the lesser of the two evils in your eyes? Amen to voting blue down the ballot, but PLEASE explain to me why you think Biden is “unfit.” Considering the options wouldn’t an “unfit” Joe still be FAR better than an unfit don the con? I’ll vote for Truman’s corpse if that’s who the dems run. I hope that regardless of who the nominee is that folks like you eventually come around to the fact that trump has to be voted out before he can leave an indelible imprint that changes the country VERY permanently.

I shoot my mouth off, make a **** ton of fun of a couple of dicks and generally appear pretty antagonistic here. I’m actually about as “middle” as you can get. I too think the 2 party system is killing us ALL. I believe in strict immigration laws. I think the “Green New Deal” is as radical as following religion as policy and closing borders. But I’m also intelligent enough to see that now, a vote for anyone but the Dem nominee is voting for “authoritarian control” plain and simple. My “middle” is very much a “I don’t **** with you, you don’t **** with me” way of thinking. Guys like allmouth and dummy can have your place in this world and believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that conservative “legislation of morality” is FAR, FAR more dangerous than any “prog in ressive agenda.” It’s hilarious how behavior here mirrors my examples. Animosity started when dummy decided he was the moral authority of WIS and he was gonna have me kicked out or he was outta here. Take a look around. See how BOTH of us are still here. That’s a PERFECT example of his hypocrisy brought about by him wanting to control me and legislate my moral choices. He MADE himself the hypocrite. I’ve just been enjoying the ride since then. The ride where I don’t care what you do. Be gay, be religious, be purple. Whatevs. Just do it with some care and respect for your fellow man. I don’t see that AT ALL from don the con and I don’t sense it from the opposition here. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t care about the almighty dollar enough to sell my soul for a tax cut. I can’t just sell off important stuff like say THE PLANET, SCIENCE, CLEAN AIR and WATER so that my 401k looks better or so that I can inflict my moral and religious views upon ALL WOMEN by telling them what to do with THEIR BODIES.

I don’t know bob. What you say is my greatest fear come to life. Thinking as such will do nothing but send us another four more years deeper into Revelations. I hope you (and millions of other voters) change your minds.
I'm not even sure how to respond, but I'll try.
I applaud your zeal. I agree with your main premises.
I, too, will NOT put my own SELF ($$ or whatever) get more important than my Grandkids futures (I have 3!), nor do I belive ANYONE should be able to control my daughters bodies or healthcare choices. And yes, I despise what Trump's character IS!
BUT, as I said following his election when (at least) one of my daughters was so horrified and dismayed, that NO single POTUS (in one term, anyway!) will destroy our Country, and IF it gets to where I feel it's getting close I'll be the very 1st in line and the loudest protestor and civil disobedior you will find!
When ANY POTUS begins to approach on the freedoms of my lifestyle at my home on my front deck I WILL REBEL!
If, and only IF, necessarily with the same zeal as my founding Fathers example---with arms, if necessary, BUT I'm a realist to understand that my single little arsenal is not gonna effect anything by itself when going up against a corrupted US Government and the forces it can bring against ANYBODY!

Zeal is fine. But change happens at home! You want to effect change best, change the voters around you. Change their misinformation to valid information. Work the streets, pound on doors, tell the TRUTH.
Your neighbors, (most of them) will recognize truth when it's presented as long as you're not tribal about it.

This Country's political problem is tribalism!
I won't be a party to that!
I won't vote for your unfit corrupt Party member just because it''s YOUR unfit guy.
EVEN IF the other guy is unfit!
Give me somebody who puts the people's needs first!
Somebody fit for the job!

OR give me a VALID reason Hunter Biden was able to secure (and picked to serve on) a Board of Directors of some foreign oil corp.
IF IT WAS'NT ABOUT INFLUENCE! And that, my friend, means corruption!
A corrupt dem. administration is no better than a Repugnant admin.
It's still all about the manipulation and control of us citizens instead of actually serving the people's interest in a Government supposedly by and OF the people!
3/6/2020 12:42 PM
My biggest fear seems to be occurring daily. AND it is being encouraged and amplified by scores by this clown in office now.

OUR union is dissolving before my eyes.
Nobody even recognizes their true enemy anymore.
It's tribalism run amok on steroids.

We sit and shout at each other and MOST just spout misinformation provided by some big mouth commentator being PAID to provoke and divide us.
We have one network completely in one PARTY's pocket!
We have one PARTY determined to deny ANY inconvenient truth that strikes at their preconceived bias and belief.
So much so, that their HEAD guy calls a worldwide pandemic a Democratic hoax!
So much so, that they'll foolishly risk their Grandkid's future trying to ignore common sense knowledge regarding OUR GLOBE's climactic changes.
The FACTS are clear and indisputable.
And so is the common sense notion of how many combustible engines spewing carbon **** into our atmosphere there are NOW compared with oh, say 500 or 600 years ago when there weren't ANY! Zip. NONE. NADA!
To deny your own sense just because you don't like a simple conclusion????
That's the Republican line these days.

Our 2 party system has devolved into a freaking GAME show and we have the KING of virtual reality handling the martinet's strings.
And I Fear just WHO it is He's working for.
Problem is, I KNOW who Joe Biden will be working for............ a PARTY!
AND, He will become the newest divider in chief, as he's no healer.
HE IS a player.......... a long time player.
More of the same old same old corrupt status quo.
He's only better if Trump is as bad as my worst fears.........and I might be wrong...........
But I wasn't about HRC losing......... and I don't think I'll be about Biden either.
Nominate him and you just insured Trump's re-election.
Only the promise of REAL change will motivate the great mass of non-voters (most of them younger folks!) into voting against Trump.........IN THIS GOOD ECONOMY!
All bets are off if the Dow continues to crash and brings about economic collapse. That would be Trump's waterloo!
And disastrous for all of us!
3/6/2020 12:59 PM

I shoot my mouth off, make a **** ton of fun of a couple of dicks and generally appear pretty antagonistic here. I’m actually about as “middle” as you can get. I too think the 2 party system is killing us ALL. I believe in strict immigration laws. I think the “Green New Deal” is as radical as following religion as policy and closing borders. But I’m also intelligent enough to see that now, a vote for anyone but the Dem nominee is voting for “authoritarian control” plain and simple. My “middle” is very much a “I don’t **** with you, you don’t **** with me” way of thinking. Guys like allmouth and dummy can have your place in this world and believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that conservative “legislation of morality” is FAR, FAR more dangerous than any “prog in ressive agenda.” It’s hilarious how behavior here mirrors my examples. Animosity started when dummy decided he was the moral authority of WIS and he was gonna have me kicked out or he was outta here. Take a look around. See how BOTH of us are still here. That’s a PERFECT example of his hypocrisy brought about by him wanting to control me and legislate my moral choices. He MADE himself the hypocrite. I’ve just been enjoying the ride since then. The ride where I don’t care what you do. Be gay, be religious, be purple. Whatevs. Just do it with some care and respect for your fellow man. I don’t see that AT ALL from don the con and I don’t sense it from the opposition here. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t care about the almighty dollar enough to sell my soul for a tax cut. I can’t just sell off important stuff like say THE PLANET, SCIENCE, CLEAN AIR and WATER so that my 401k looks better or so that I can inflict my moral and religious views upon ALL WOMEN by telling them what to do with THEIR BODIES.

I disagree with a lot of your conclusions but this is an excellent post. My compliments.
3/6/2020 1:02 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 3/6/2020 1:02:00 PM (view original):

I disagree with a lot of your conclusions but this is an excellent post. My compliments.
Thanks. It’s nice to see a few rational people who may disagree with me still respond and at least understand where my passion lies on the subject of don the con.
3/6/2020 1:11 PM
It's still all about the manipulation and control of us citizens instead of actually serving the people's interest in a Government supposedly by and OF the people!

This. Said by bob who is willing to give up his freedom of choice and vote for Bernie, based on his healthcare plan for all. Government run healthcare is all about manipulation and control. Wake up bob!
3/6/2020 3:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...33|34|35|36|37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.