Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 3/6/2020 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 3/6/2020 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 3/6/2020 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2020 8:37:00 AM (view original):
So..........me too! With a caveat. I'll vote blue on the ticket, EXCEPT at the top IF it's Biden.
Kelly definitely gets my vote (over Martha McNasty!!--the Trump butt licker!) and so will most other Dums. but NOT Biden!
I can NOT vote for someone I believe to be unfit! Not for Clinton, not for Trump, and NOT for Biden!
That, to me, makes YOU the biggest problem for the Dems. How do they change your mind to choose the lesser of the two evils in your eyes? Amen to voting blue down the ballot, but PLEASE explain to me why you think Biden is “unfit.” Considering the options wouldn’t an “unfit” Joe still be FAR better than an unfit don the con? I’ll vote for Truman’s corpse if that’s who the dems run. I hope that regardless of who the nominee is that folks like you eventually come around to the fact that trump has to be voted out before he can leave an indelible imprint that changes the country VERY permanently.

I shoot my mouth off, make a **** ton of fun of a couple of dicks and generally appear pretty antagonistic here. I’m actually about as “middle” as you can get. I too think the 2 party system is killing us ALL. I believe in strict immigration laws. I think the “Green New Deal” is as radical as following religion as policy and closing borders. But I’m also intelligent enough to see that now, a vote for anyone but the Dem nominee is voting for “authoritarian control” plain and simple. My “middle” is very much a “I don’t **** with you, you don’t **** with me” way of thinking. Guys like allmouth and dummy can have your place in this world and believe whatever you want. I choose to believe that conservative “legislation of morality” is FAR, FAR more dangerous than any “prog in ressive agenda.” It’s hilarious how behavior here mirrors my examples. Animosity started when dummy decided he was the moral authority of WIS and he was gonna have me kicked out or he was outta here. Take a look around. See how BOTH of us are still here. That’s a PERFECT example of his hypocrisy brought about by him wanting to control me and legislate my moral choices. He MADE himself the hypocrite. I’ve just been enjoying the ride since then. The ride where I don’t care what you do. Be gay, be religious, be purple. Whatevs. Just do it with some care and respect for your fellow man. I don’t see that AT ALL from don the con and I don’t sense it from the opposition here. I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t care about the almighty dollar enough to sell my soul for a tax cut. I can’t just sell off important stuff like say THE PLANET, SCIENCE, CLEAN AIR and WATER so that my 401k looks better or so that I can inflict my moral and religious views upon ALL WOMEN by telling them what to do with THEIR BODIES.

I don’t know bob. What you say is my greatest fear come to life. Thinking as such will do nothing but send us another four more years deeper into Revelations. I hope you (and millions of other voters) change your minds.
I disagree with a lot of your conclusions but this is an excellent post. My compliments.
Thanks. It’s nice to see a few rational people who may disagree with me still respond and at least understand where my passion lies on the subject of don the con.
WONDERFUL!

This means you'll stop redlining everyone.
3/6/2020 4:36 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
3/6/2020 4:39 PM
LOL. The one thing I'll say about you that I admire Doug is your sense of humor.
You ever consider stand up?

A LOT of your posts could be directly used as material. hahaha

P.S. I peeked. Glad I did.
3/6/2020 4:40 PM
Thanks again for getting on board with the rest of civilization.

Looking forward to our next discussion.
3/6/2020 4:42 PM
I have made it very clear that I don't think Bernie nor Biden could beat Trump. So it's a policy and value thing for me. What does Biden stand for? Nothing. Bernie at least has convictions.
3/6/2020 10:32 PM
I'll vote for whoever the democratic nominee is. I don't really like either of them, and it will pain me to vote for either of them. Just like it pained me to vote for HRC last time. However I will NEVER vote for a lying con artist who cares about no one but himself.
3/7/2020 1:14 AM
Both candidates are miles better than HRC - Joe is a HRC clone on policy but at least he is somewhat likeable. Bernie is great.
3/7/2020 7:10 AM
Posted by tangplay on 3/6/2020 10:32:00 PM (view original):
I have made it very clear that I don't think Bernie nor Biden could beat Trump. So it's a policy and value thing for me. What does Biden stand for? Nothing. Bernie at least has convictions.
This. I'm in agreement with Tangy here. Somebody please do tell me what Biden STANDS for. Tangy's right. Biden is a go along to get along fella. Always has been. Partly why all the other pols like him.

The ONLY area I don't agree with Tangy on is the elect-ability part. Biden is a SURE loser to Trump.
I'm not so certain on Sanders.
With a HUGE turnout, especially the younger voters I think Sanders could beat Trump, BUT it'll take a special set of circumstances and a large turnout in the battleground states like Michigan.

Warning to Dems. Last election MANY of us held our noses and voted HRC.
We won't do it again for Biden!
3/7/2020 8:03 AM
Certainly need to agree that Bernie's convictions are clearer and stronger than Biden's. Still also have to wonder why Obama hasn't endorse his former VP. That just seems strange and is a huge red flag to me. (What does he know about Joe that we don't?)
3/7/2020 9:49 AM
Alcohol consumption/wk.??
3/7/2020 10:17 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/7/2020 8:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/6/2020 10:32:00 PM (view original):
This. I'm in agreement with Tangy here. Somebody please do tell me what Biden STANDS for. Tangy's right. Biden is a go along to get along fella. Always has been. Partly why all the other pols like him.

The ONLY area I don't agree with Tangy on is the elect-ability part. Biden is a SURE loser to Trump.
I'm not so certain on Sanders.
With a HUGE turnout, especially the younger voters I think Sanders could beat Trump, BUT it'll take a special set of circumstances and a large turnout in the battleground states like Michigan.

Warning to Dems. Last election MANY of us held our noses and voted HRC.
We won't do it again for Biden!
I am with you on the point that the ONLY chance Dems have is if young voter turnout in states like Michigan, Penn, and Wis. spikes. Sanders could, in theory, deliver that BUT we haven't seen it in the primary. If Sanders is nominated, I will do everything I can to get him elected.
3/7/2020 5:04 PM
Good for you Tangy!
I'll probably put up a yard sign or three IF I get the chance to do so.
3/7/2020 8:06 PM

Mike Bloomberg 2020 Yard Sign (24" x 18")

"Mike Bloomberg 2020" graphic on 24" x 18" coroplast yard sign, with ground stakes.

All items are priced at cost to the campaign and we make no profit from their sale.

Orders ship within 7 business days.

Union Printed and Made-In-USA.

?Please note: Yard signs ship separately from other items in the same order.

• $905$9.05

3/7/2020 8:09 PM
It'll be great if Bernie gets elected, then the next time the Democraps yell, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, it'll be true!
3/7/2020 8:47 PM
is bob redlining? I thought he blocked me? poor bob. Can't face the facts or the truth. He's a hypocrite.
3/8/2020 11:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.