Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 6/30/2019 1:47:00 PM (view original):
You Hypocritical Sick ****, you're everything wrong with politics and the hard right in one little ball of hate.

Your mere presence here in this forum shows your complete hypocrisy and disregard for even the reality of YOU.

dummy
Who are you talking to?
3/8/2020 12:31 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/1/2019 2:15:00 PM (view original):
“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.”
Malcolm X
Think about this for a second....If Malcolm was in a hurry and wanted to sign his name...alls he'd have to do is make an X.
3/8/2020 12:33 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/1/2019 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chisox378 on 7/1/2019 2:49:00 PM (view original):
The Catholic Church believes that even in the State people should have freedom of religion. People should be freedom to practice the religion they want.

But the State should never be free From religion. Another words atheism, agnosticism shouldn't be the beliefs of the State. That's close to what We have now in America. We need what is the common good for the people. A n idea of homosexual marriage is not for the good of the people. Freedom cannot me license to do whatever want.

Humanism makes people as God, their own god, and leads to destruction . There is only one God and that is our Father high and his only son Jesus Christ.
Bananas!

"But the State should never be free From religion. Another words atheism, agnosticism shouldn't be the beliefs of the State. That's close to what We have now in America. We need what is the common good for the people. A n idea of homosexual marriage is not for the good of the people."

Who the **** are you to determine what is "for the good of the people?" That's OPINION. Agnosticism should ABSOLUTELY be the rule of LAW in government. It is what our country was FOUNDED upon. Not YOUR idea of the "common good." Religion should get the **** out of politics as fast as it can because those who try to legislate based on their religious are ******* up the world for the rest of us.

Miss the point much?

UMMM........you're basing ALL your beliefs on YOUR religion.

Miss the point much?
3/8/2020 12:39 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/4/2019 7:09:00 PM (view original):
Get a life dummy.

Isn't your wanna-be-king LYIN onstage right now.

Stroking his way further into your butthole.

sad
Is this when you pass out?
3/8/2020 12:44 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/10/2019 11:49:00 AM (view original):
So how do you feel about Pete? His military background and experience is EXCEPTIONAL. I think some REAL changes could come out of a PETE/TULSI ticket in 2020 to be quite honest. Some of them that the far left wouldn't like very much. Both of them are UNIQUELY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. I think a military background with a graduation to politics and a LIFETIME of service is a GREAT background to have if you're going to lead our Country.
Interesting.
3/8/2020 12:47 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/10/2019 1:11:00 PM (view original):
great post !
Where have you been?
3/8/2020 12:48 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/1/2019 1:53:00 AM (view original):
Just got home. What a strange and entertaining evening. I think the City of Detroit was the real debate winner. I was proud to be a D lifer over the last couple of daze. Sleep. More tomorrow.

One last thing...Tulsi is twice as hot in the flesh.
She's still in the race, but you wouldn't know that if you watch FAKE NEWS.
3/8/2020 12:50 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/3/2019 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/3/2019 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/3/2019 2:49:00 PM (view original):
^ Point proven....

BTW, Joe Biden, Delaney, Bennet, Tim Ryan, and Klobuchar are not progressive
^ Agreed......

They are perhaps the last of the progressive moderates. Way too progressive for me.
Why are they "too progressive?"

Is it because they aren't racists and homophobes and xenophobes and religious nutbars?

No, Seriously...

dummy
I'd love to discuss it with you in the NEW RSP and DOUG TALK thread.
3/8/2020 1:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...35|36|37
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.