Dueling Dems Round V Topic

(j)
No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
7/3/2019 11:12 AM
DC JULY 4TH CELEBRATION

what will happen to the dc roads because of tanks and who will pay for repairs
how many people will be there
will cnn broadcast it....msnbc will not.
will trump restrain himself 100% from partisan political issues and re - election rally type of remarks
7/3/2019 11:14 AM
(d)
The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
7/3/2019 11:14 AM
what are you quoting.
7/3/2019 11:18 AM
U.S. Flag Code
7/3/2019 11:23 AM
it is a guideline. it is not mandatory.
7/3/2019 11:25 AM
i believe that the nike sneaks with the flags are an endorsement of the flag.
7/3/2019 11:27 AM
So they are donating all proceeds to charity?
7/3/2019 11:47 AM
i dont understand........i dont get it.
wearing a flag is promoting the united states...i dont get it.
7/3/2019 11:49 AM
you can buy flags at home depot.
t shirts with flags at target
you can paint flags in any context and sell paintings
you can do anything you want with a flag.
so i dont get this issue about a pro flag sneaker.
i dont get it.
7/3/2019 11:54 AM
national anthem news

isnt it about time that the beginning of the national anthem be changed to :
jose can you see...
7/3/2019 11:58 AM
WASHINGTON DC MYSTERY

on monday trump told pence who was on air force 2 to turn back directly to washington....he is back there now
no explanation has been given yet.
7/3/2019 12:30 PM
IRAN NOOSE

iran says it will enrich at another higher rate in 3 days unless trump lowers the sanctions.
what will happen.
very interesting.
7/3/2019 12:52 PM
about a hundred B-52s from Diego Garcia is what could happen
7/3/2019 2:32 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/3/2019 11:49:00 AM (view original):
i dont understand........i dont get it.
wearing a flag is promoting the united states...i dont get it.
This kind of political activism is fairly common these days. Maybe they don't like the flag or Independence Day or The United States of America...or maybe they just don't like poor long-dead Betsy Ross. Betsy Ross' husband owned slaves and, therefore, she is guilty by association and everything she did, accomplished or represented must be judged through their lens and henceforth destroyed.

The people behind this type of activism will acheive their ultimate goal when every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture repainted, every statue and street building renamed, every date altered. And the process will continue day by day and minute by minute. History will stop and nothing will exist except an endless present in which the political activists are always right.
7/3/2019 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.