Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Posted by dino27 on 7/4/2019 1:07:00 PM (view original):
my final words of the day.
a good business idea.

make red hats that say NO COLLSION ! on front NO OBSTRUCTION ! on back.
and market them to trump supporters.
make some dough.

merry christmas and happy hannukah !
I like the collsion idea, although I would put confefe on the back.
7/4/2019 2:42 PM
Get a life dummy.

Isn't your wanna-be-king LYIN onstage right now.

Stroking his way further into your butthole.

sad
7/4/2019 7:09 PM

I think I should have my own thread.
7/4/2019 7:42 PM

HAPPY 4th of JULY!
7/4/2019 7:43 PM

I'm from MARS.
7/4/2019 7:45 PM
7/4/2019 7:56 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/4/2019 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2019 7:59:00 PM (view original):

PERMA BLOCKED
AGAIN???

HYPOCRITE
^^^THAT
7/4/2019 8:02 PM
Can't you guys give it a rest today?

Happy Independence Day, everyone.
7/4/2019 8:49 PM
When the hypocrite goes back to the pit and keeps taking his ***-kicking there. Until then...

NAH
7/4/2019 9:21 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/4/2019 8:49:00 PM (view original):

they've never given it a rest before. Why should yesterday have been different?
7/5/2019 12:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2019 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/4/2019 8:49:00 PM (view original):

they've never given it a rest before. Why should yesterday have been different?
YEAH!
7/5/2019 1:35 PM

PERMA BLOCKED
7/6/2019 2:36 PM
Here's the thing, real bottom line common sense. The dem. candidate (and EVERYBODY else), needs to face facts regarding this border issue.
To me, it's NOT JUST the immigration issue part (of the border issue), it's the security part. The primary duty of the POTUS and our Gov't is to PROTECT the people and our Country. Nobody can successfully question that premise.

This will make me unpopular with many of the progressives within the larger left, BUT, the fact is, for ME.

NO ONE should be able to enter our Country without our Government KNOWING about it. PERIOD!

In an age of very portable small size nuclear devices and the presence of terrorist groups whose aim is to destroy the American "infidels" on our Globe, we MUST be able to stop ALL entry that is NOT monitored and allowed!

That's NOT just on the Mexican border, but also, the Canadian border, the oceans and seas that have protected us over the years, as well as our airports and other points of entry.

This needs to be combined with a work/visa program that fulfills our NEEDS for workers in the agriculture (and other) industries, and where-ever the Gov't identifies a NEED for immigrant labor. Asylum needs to be stopped nearly completely. The ONLY entry via the asylum process should be in true (and extremely limited number) international emergency situations. (ONLY!) In general I favor NO asylum entry.
IF this means the removal of the symbol of easy immigration (The Statue of Liberty), so be it.

Send it back to France, along with our Thanks, and a good American cheeseburger, French Fries optional!

Before you say, a-ha, he does want a wall, AGAIN, be real. Use common sense.
A wall is easily breeched.

I favor a technological solution. We have motion indicators in cheap stick-on portable lights. I have one in my camper's bathroom. I enter the stall in my camper and the light comes on. Voila! Motion sensor. CHEAP!

Our borders, and seas, should be protected with technology. On the land this means at a 100% level. There is no reason our Mexican border (and the Canadian border) can't be equipped with technology that allows our BP agents to KNOW every time the border gets penetrated by a HUMAN!
In today's world I believe there is no reason that technology can NOT be deployed to achieve this (near 100%) level of entry monitoring.
Somebody crosses--you swoop in on them and apprehend them, EVERY time!

Our oceans and seas would be more difficult I suspect, BUT it still needs done.
use technology to STOP cold, all illegal entry into the U.S. and allow EASY entry to needed workers and to REAL tourists.
The democratic candidate NEEDS to embrace this basic concept and so do YOU!

Tulsi-2020, unless I learn she won't be a real leader who speaks real truth.
So far, She has NOT disqualified herself. That's a START!
7/10/2019 11:23 AM
So how do you feel about Pete? His military background and experience is EXCEPTIONAL. I think some REAL changes could come out of a PETE/TULSI ticket in 2020 to be quite honest. Some of them that the far left wouldn't like very much. Both of them are UNIQUELY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. I think a military background with a graduation to politics and a LIFETIME of service is a GREAT background to have if you're going to lead our Country.
7/10/2019 11:49 AM
I agree RSP.
7/10/2019 12:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...37 Next ▸
Dueling Dems Round V Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.