kamala harris knows nothing

no whites got bussed

small minority of blacks got bussed but only from poor to rich schools and only from black to white schools

advantaged she

here she is in all her glory after having won the bussing lottery

hammerin the old white guy

where's all the black kids she left behind
6/30/2019 1:35 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/30/2019 1:36:00 PM (view original):
kamala harris knows nothing

no whites got bussed

small minority of blacks got bussed but only from poor to rich schools and only from black to white schools

advantaged she

here she is in all her glory after having won the bussing lottery

hammerin the old white guy

where's all the black kids she left behind

Emu thinks you're a toothless redneck racist Republican. So do all your liberal friends.
6/30/2019 1:42 PM
bags is ok with pretty much everyone. He's HONEST. I know it's impossible for you to understand that term.

You Hypocritical Sick ****, you're everything wrong with politics and the hard right in one little ball of hate.

Your mere presence here in this forum shows your complete hypocrisy and disregard for even the reality of YOU.

dummy
6/30/2019 1:44 PM
only 9% of African Americans were in favor of forced busing back in the day.
African American communities preferred good schools and teachers in their communities with voluntary busing.
i knew a lot of kids that bused tables.
7/1/2019 11:26 AM
I can't help but agree with the sentiments expressed here regarding busing.

However, there is a bigger, bottom line issue. Harris raised it with Biden.
When the STATES refuse to abide constitutionally acceptable LAW (such as equal access to education!) the the Federal Gov't has an OBLIGATION to step in and enforce that Law. Otherwise............. we regress back to 1860. In Some places anyway.

Busing was just that. The FEDS attempting to enforce LAW that some States were refusing to enforce!
Wrong-headed? Arguably! Successful?, again argue all you want. Bottom Line?
Worked for Harris!
7/1/2019 11:36 AM
My brother and I qualified for taking the bus to school( 1.3 miles away) but we walked or rode our bikes instead.......
7/1/2019 12:23 PM
i walked in kindergarten and we had safeties who were in 5th grade....
could not happen today.
7/1/2019 12:39 PM
7/1/2019 4:59 PM
good one.
7/1/2019 5:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

HANG ON KIDS!
7/1/2019 7:31 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/30/2019 1:44:00 PM (view original):
bags is ok with pretty much everyone. He's HONEST. I know it's impossible for you to understand that term.

You Hypocritical Sick ****, you're everything wrong with politics and the hard right in one little ball of hate.

Your mere presence here in this forum shows your complete hypocrisy and disregard for even the reality of YOU.

dummy
Typical unhinged Leftist
7/1/2019 8:20 PM
honest as the day is long

you heard the man
7/1/2019 10:33 PM
Commie chimes in like a *******...

Defending another *******...

shocking.
7/2/2019 10:32 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.