OH PLEASE...I NEVER GOT BUSSED A DAY IN MY LIFE!
7/4/2019 7:40 PM
7/4/2019 7:40 PM
7/4/2019 7:55 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2019 7:58:00 PM (view original):

PERMA BLOCKED
What is that???

Like, seven times now???

dumm-dumm-dummy
7/4/2019 7:59 PM

PERMA BLOCKED
7/4/2019 8:00 PM

HA! IT'S OK! I WAS JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS!

We're filthy rich. I got chaffered in our big car.
7/6/2019 2:42 PM
she ****** me off....big time.......super disingenuous.......stoked racial issues.......distorted facts.......stabbed biden in back.
no one back then wanted forced busing.
biden was a big supporter of voluntary busing....few african americans wanted forced busing.
she fooled some people.......who do not know the history and very unfairly made biden look bad.
sad...bad...
7/6/2019 3:01 PM
if biden wins i dont know how he could put her on the ticket after what she did.
7/6/2019 3:15 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/6/2019 3:01:00 PM (view original):
she ****** me off....big time.......super disingenuous.......stoked racial issues.......distorted facts.......stabbed biden in back.
no one back then wanted forced busing.
biden was a big supporter of voluntary busing....few african americans wanted forced busing.
she fooled some people.......who do not know the history and very unfairly made biden look bad.
sad...bad...
THANK YOU.

Bussing was the liberal answer to integration and equality.

There is no doubt something was needed but legislation beyond the Constitution had already occurred and the answer was there for all of us in the free market economy. The equality measures brought about by Democrats and Republicans to reel in the Jim Crow south were needed. The welfare acts were not and a limited time on equality measures would have done the trick.

Did I mention Congress has given over too much of their former powers to the Executive? And FISA needs to go away because the government has, in less than a generation. turned it against us.

THIS CONGRESS is paralyzed and dysfunctional and is incapable of doing anything. That's not what we hired them for.

Thanks for your competent answer to bussing.
7/6/2019 3:26 PM
most dems including biden wanted voluntary busing and improving inner city schools.....
7/6/2019 3:51 PM
Almost every American wanted equality. I shutter to think of the percentage that would not. They're here.

Good intentions can lead to bad results.

It pains me to know over 7 TRILLION has been spent on the war on poverty...and we are losing the war.

The Debt grows.

TRUMP is trying to turn it around with tax policy and trade deals BUT he's not getting any help. He's all alone on an Island. AND more than not believe the same thing. And they are frightened. And they will back him. Everybody knows this is the last stand.

If a democrat wins the election...I will die in poverty as this nation descends into slavery.
7/6/2019 4:09 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.