Why wont Obama support Biden? Topic

Did Obama know about Biden's tax return "creativity"? Could that be the reason? Doesn't seem like a big enough digression, but maybe it's a piece to the bigger puzzle.
7/11/2019 11:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/11/2019 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Did Obama know about Biden's tax return "creativity"? Could that be the reason? Doesn't seem like a big enough digression, but maybe it's a piece to the bigger puzzle.
you are nutz.
obama will not endorse anyone until the race is over......if what you think is true then he wont endorse biden or campaign for him if biden gets the nomination.
7/11/2019 11:57 AM
I think Obama endorses Michelle, every night!

The rest can wait.

Truth is (I'm an old guy) us older fellas hit a wall at some point. A mental wall, too. Usually after the physical one, but still.
For example. I used to be able to hit a pretty decent curve ball on my better moments at one point in my life.
Nowadays. Doubt I could hit a lame change up squarely. Just don't have the vision I used to.

Some folks, when they age, at some point start to get a bit daft.
The alcohol over the years has just killed too many brain cells.
They begin to lose it. Literally.
Their memory goes, their energy wanes, I've heard that some guys can't even get it up any longer.
The horror!

Anyways, Obama watched Biden "operate" for 8 years.
He was given tasks, operations.
His advise was heard.
I've read He advised Obama NOT to do the Bin Laden operation.

If that's the case, his advise was rejected.
Clue #1, maybe.

Pure speculation, based on observation is that Biden has (shall we say) "aged".
Besides, HE is the Past!
If the dems want to win, they need someone new, without scandal and baggage.
Biden is none of that!
7/11/2019 12:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't really think that was all3's point.
7/11/2019 12:55 PM
I know it wasn't his point. But why does anyone care who Obama (or anyone else)endorses?
7/11/2019 2:20 PM
I can't answer that. Must be a reason such things are made known.

I can't see why anyone would listen to Barry Manilow, but I've been told some folks do.
Folks do all sorts of nutty stuff.
7/11/2019 2:27 PM
Ted Nugent is an ******.
7/11/2019 3:50 PM
Most people are sheep. They will or will not vote for someone based on their political party. their race, their religion, their gender or who endorses them before they will vote for a candidate based on his/her qualifications.
7/11/2019 3:51 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/11/2019 2:27:00 PM (view original):
I can't answer that. Must be a reason such things are made known.

I can't see why anyone would listen to Barry Manilow, but I've been told some folks do.
Folks do all sorts of nutty stuff.
Like spending time on a sports' site trying to influence people's Political opinions.
7/11/2019 3:51 PM
who is trying to influence anyone else's opinion? I know I'm not. I don't think you are, all3. We are smart enough to know if would be a complete waste of time. If you are posting political opinions here (or anywhere else, for that matter) expecting to change someone's mind, you are bound to be disappointed.
7/11/2019 3:54 PM
Wylie's right on this, of course. But it was kind of a funny attempt at a jibe, though.
But then, all3's right about our time spent on this site.
Sometimes I wonder why I AM here.
But I do like playing manager of a baseball team.
It's a fantasy of mine, like being able to use logic to make people agree with me............
lol
7/11/2019 4:56 PM
I used to spend a lot more time posting in the forums. Now at least 50% of the posts are from people I have blocked (hi Dougie!!) and have no interest in reading posts from, so I spend much less time here. I guess I should thank them.
7/11/2019 6:06 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2019 6:06:00 PM (view original):
I used to spend a lot more time posting in the forums. Now at least 50% of the posts are from people I have blocked (hi Dougie!!) and have no interest in reading posts from, so I spend much less time here. I guess I should thank them.
7/11/2019 6:35 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/11/2019 12:18:00 PM (view original):
I think Obama endorses Michelle, every night!

The rest can wait.

Truth is (I'm an old guy) us older fellas hit a wall at some point. A mental wall, too. Usually after the physical one, but still.
For example. I used to be able to hit a pretty decent curve ball on my better moments at one point in my life.
Nowadays. Doubt I could hit a lame change up squarely. Just don't have the vision I used to.

Some folks, when they age, at some point start to get a bit daft.
The alcohol over the years has just killed too many brain cells.
They begin to lose it. Literally.
Their memory goes, their energy wanes, I've heard that some guys can't even get it up any longer.
The horror!

Anyways, Obama watched Biden "operate" for 8 years.
He was given tasks, operations.
His advise was heard.
I've read He advised Obama NOT to do the Bin Laden operation.

If that's the case, his advise was rejected.
Clue #1, maybe.

Pure speculation, based on observation is that Biden has (shall we say) "aged".
Besides, HE is the Past!
If the dems want to win, they need someone new, without scandal and baggage.
Biden is none of that!
i want the one who will win...just win baby.
7/11/2019 10:53 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Why wont Obama support Biden? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.