Why wont Obama support Biden? Topic

even if the one who will win is not a good candidate to be POTUS?
7/12/2019 12:23 PM
only if the candidate will be superior to the other party candidate.
7/12/2019 12:25 PM
Being the candidate who will win and being the best candidate are not always the same thing. I'd venture to say they are rarely the same thing.
7/12/2019 3:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2019 8:46:00 AM (view original):
I know the Dems / Liberals are too busy making-up new sheit about our President day after day after day to pay any attention, but those more interested in reality than continual false accusations, are wondering why, after having him as VP for 8 years, former President Obama refuses to support Mr. Biden.
Is it because he knows Mr. Biden is totally unfit to be President?
Does he feel that even after those 8 years, Mr. Biden is unprepared to be President?
Does former President Obama simply believe someone else is a better and/or more prepared candidate?
Is former President Obama a racist?
Seriously, what's the reason for this? It's all but unprecedented, and the answer could be very important to this Country's future.
LATE, but I would say that Obama wants to stay neutral in the dem primary, and he probably won't endorse anyone until there is a clear winner.

I don't see how he would be a racist because of this...
7/25/2019 5:32 PM
And like others said... Obama has nothing to gain by endorsing anyone right now, so why would he do it?

The only candidate Barack would endorse is his own wife.
7/25/2019 5:34 PM
I'm not sure what Obama has to gain from endorsing anyone at any time. Plus, if you endorse someone solely because what you have to gain from the endorsement, the endorsement is worthless as far as I'm concerned. You should endorse someone because you feel they are the best candidate, not because of what you can gain from the endorsement.
7/26/2019 12:01 PM
wylie voted for Clinton.
7/26/2019 12:13 PM
Obama wants his wife to run for President.
7/26/2019 3:46 PM
Actually, every democrat on planet earth wants Michell to run.

They don't like anybody they see. None of them can beat TRUMP. EXCEPT Michell.

She's the only one with a shot. AND they know they can wait. Unless OBAMA thinks BARR tags him.

We don't know how horribly the Dems will be hurt for attempting a Presidential coup. It's WATERGATE x 10.

If OBAMA goes down NOW...he'll throw his wife into the ring to save his ***.

I THINK things move so slow and deep state is so deep, they give 2020 to TRUMP and retool for 2024.
7/26/2019 6:21 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/26/2019 12:13:00 PM (view original):
wylie voted for Clinton.
so what? I did it because in my opinion I felt Trump was not fit to be president . So far, he has done nothing to convince me I was wrong.
7/26/2019 6:24 PM
Michelle isn't running. Ever.
7/26/2019 6:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/26/2019 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Michelle isn't running. Ever.
We can only hope.
7/26/2019 6:52 PM
Can you imagine? Wait a minute............ you're talking for POTUS, aren't you?
I was more picturing tights and a Chicago City Park............. my bad.
7/26/2019 6:55 PM
ugh
7/26/2019 7:02 PM
She might have to do it if she wants to keep her husband out of jail. She could pardon.

And that reminds me...What about Epstien. Or is it Epstein? WHATEVER.

Did he try to commit suicide OR does EVERYONE who had sex with his underage sex slaves WANT HIM DEAD?

Who had sex with those girls and boys?

Hollywood? CEOs? Sports? News? Politicians?

WHO?

You think he's gonna live to get to trial?

I say he's dead before he ever gets his day in court.
7/26/2019 7:04 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Why wont Obama support Biden? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.