The No Whining Progressive Early Edition is looking for a replacement owner...

The NWPEE is a dual year prog about to enter our 1903 /1968 season (Season 19). We are currently a 20 team league, but will be expanding to a 24 team league in the 1904/ 1969 season.

Some important notes about the NWPEE...

- No Whining is rule #1. Owners are expected to be responsible for their teams. That is... make your picks in a timely manner... keep track of your keeper lists... deal respectfully with the other owners... and enter your team without undue delay. We understand life can get in the way, but if it is doing so and impeding your ability to run your team, please let us know so we can take appropriate steps. If you don't keep up... No Whining.

- In order to discourage tanking, the NWPEE has a completely random draft order. The draft order is determined at the All-Star Break. And yes this means that the eventual WS champion can end up drafting 1st over all. Rounds then proceed in a serpentine fashion. i.e. 1-20, 20-1, 1-20, 20-1... and so forth

- In order to ensure that there is a constant flow of good players available every draft the NWPEE employs Contract Points. Every team has a Contract Point ceiling of 80. Contract points are the equivalent of Years. So, if I draft Nolan Ryan and allot him 10 Contact Points, I will own his rights from the 1968 - 1978 season. He will then return to the pool of draftable players.

- Other rules involving expansion, trades, contract extensions, franchise movements and so forth are in our League Constitution... a copy of which can be sent to you for your perusal if you would like.

- We are currently just past the halfway point of the 02/67 season. The 03/68 draft will begin once we hit the playoffs... on or around August 8th, 2019.

If you have any questions, feel free to SM me.
7/18/2019 10:40 AM (edited)
Los Angeles National League Team

Taken
7/20/2019 11:39 PM (edited)
Washington American League (new owner)
Need 13
Contact Points 48

Tony Oliva 6
Patsy Flaherty 6
Johnny Bench 6
Rudy May 5 IR
Bert Campaneris 5
Fritz Peterson 4
Casey Patton 4
Rick Wise 4
Manny Mota 3
Curt Flood 2
Claude Ritchey 1
Ray Sadecki 1
Don Drysdale 1

Owns the 5th OA pick

Any of these players may be dropped, but contracts can not be extended at this point in time.
7/17/2019 10:55 AM (edited)
Interesting concept. I will try Los Angeles. Will probably need some help at first until I get the hang of things.
7/17/2019 10:54 PM
Posted by flippen on 7/17/2019 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Interesting concept. I will try Los Angeles. Will probably need some help at first until I get the hang of things.
Thanks for coming on board flippen... LA is yours!!!

I will be opening up the league forum for you asap.
7/18/2019 10:41 AM
Washington still available!!!
7/29/2019 8:57 PM
I'm considering the Washington team .
8/3/2019 11:13 AM
I'll try them
8/3/2019 11:27 AM
That's just f'n excellent!!! I'll open up the league forum to you..
8/4/2019 9:08 AM
Having trouble still but only been using phone these keepers are all acceptable.. I'll just start with them
8/8/2019 10:44 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.