RAND PAUL and bringing back the bag beating. Topic

RAND PAUL

Remember this fucktard that is EVERYTHING WRONG with politics and lifelong politicians.

He makes me long for the days when scum like him would have been dragged out to an alley and beaten to a pulp by guys with full Coke cans in potato sacks.

The days when punks used to plaster combat boots upside the heads of ******** in the alley behind St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit.

If even ONE of you here thinks that guy is anything but a REPREHENSIBLE, GRANDSTANDING PIECE OF GARBAGE after that display yesterday...well then you make me hope that hell is for real so you and Rand can be cast down with the Sodomites and sentenced to an eternity of charcoal briquettedness that Kingsford can't even imagine.

I hope a dying 9/11 NYPD Firefighter or Cop makes street justice real again for this serpent in metrosexual clothes.

MAY WE ALL FOREVER TAKE CARE OF OUR HEROES WITHOUT FAIL.

MAY WE ALL RECOGNIZE THE NON-PARTISAN SINGULARITY of HATE from this ONE SICKENING MAN.

Well.......TWO really.
7/18/2019 4:09 PM (edited)
Each State gets two Senators. Kentucky CHOSE Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell.

What must the rest of them be like?
7/18/2019 4:15 PM
7/18/2019 4:24 PM
His neighbor needs to pay him another visit.
7/18/2019 5:14 PM
KENTUCKY...….ALL THE REAL TALENTED PEOPLE IN THIS STATE ARE IN THE BOURBON BUSINESS.
7/25/2019 4:11 PM
56 years old? And still a libertarian? smh
7/25/2019 5:30 PM
RAND PAUL and bringing back the bag beating. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.