According to 538, studies of Republicans find that they believe that Christians are more persecuted than Muslims, and whites are more discriminated than blacks.

In other news, Brian Kilmeade said that "Immigration will destroy the color- I mean culture of America"

Just an everyday racist Freudian slip. Might as well say it, it's what you mean.

As we speak, children are still being abused and kept in cages. And half the country doesn't care.

Delusion.
7/23/2019 2:45 PM
If anyone wants to defend the position that whites are more discriminated against than blacks, then go ahead.
7/23/2019 2:46 PM
Trump's telling people that they aren't allowed to criticize the country, or they should leave...

He built his career off of criticizing Obama. You can't make this stuff up.
7/23/2019 2:47 PM
good stuff.
7/23/2019 3:03 PM
this is our country...the country of slavery.......jim crow.......seperate but equal......negro leagues.......internment camps........voter suppression laws.......kkk....neo nazis.......religious bigotry by those who proclaim religious superiority.........hatred towards catholics........rampant antisemitism........defiance of the modern supreme court..........hatred of refugees........discrimination against muslims..........women cant vote until 20th century........this is our country...this is our history..........this is the disorienting stupidity and evil that spreads its shadow over us at all times.
7/23/2019 3:14 PM
7/23/2019 3:16 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/23/2019 3:14:00 PM (view original):
this is our country...the country of slavery.......jim crow.......seperate but equal......negro leagues.......internment camps........voter suppression laws.......kkk....neo nazis.......religious bigotry by those who proclaim religious superiority.........hatred towards catholics........rampant antisemitism........defiance of the modern supreme court..........hatred of refugees........discrimination against muslims..........women cant vote until 20th century........this is our country...this is our history..........this is the disorienting stupidity and evil that spreads its shadow over us at all times.
But affirmative action! So whites are discriminated against!
7/23/2019 3:24 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/23/2019 3:16:00 PM (view original):
you beat me to the punch...thank you ..i just came back to add that.......genocide of native americans and minimal reperations...they should have gotten no less then an entire state plus...maybe all of n and s dakota......as there own nation with a treaty.
7/23/2019 5:05 PM
all honest people of course know that there was major collusion between the trump campaign and the russians in a multitude of ways but not the proof of a " criminal conspiracy ".......tomorrow mueller will spell it out again....and again.

about how many times has trump lied and said no collusion....im thinking between 3000 - 4000 times.
it is the nazi playbook of repeating the big lie over and over again.
7/23/2019 5:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/23/2019 2:45:00 PM (view original):
According to 538, studies of Republicans find that they believe that Christians are more persecuted than Muslims, and whites are more discriminated than blacks.

In other news, Brian Kilmeade said that "Immigration will destroy the color- I mean culture of America"

Just an everyday racist Freudian slip. Might as well say it, it's what you mean.

As we speak, children are still being abused and kept in cages. And half the country doesn't care.

Delusion.
Why did OBAMA build those cages?
7/23/2019 9:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/23/2019 5:13:00 PM (view original):
all honest people of course know that there was major collusion between the trump campaign and the russians in a multitude of ways but not the proof of a " criminal conspiracy ".......tomorrow mueller will spell it out again....and again.

about how many times has trump lied and said no collusion....im thinking between 3000 - 4000 times.
it is the nazi playbook of repeating the big lie over and over again.
Can't wait. Just imagine....after tomorrow you can finally impeach TRUMP. YA THINK?

I wonder who will be the first one to say BOMBSHELL! (snoring)
7/23/2019 9:29 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/23/2019 9:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/23/2019 2:45:00 PM (view original):

Delusion.
Why did OBAMA build those cages?
I will criticize Obama 100% for this practice as well.

But the fact is that the Trump administration has ramped up caging children a thousand fold.
7/23/2019 11:18 PM
no...obama did not put kids in cages and only separated kids from dangerous family scenerios.
trump has lied.
7/23/2019 11:24 PM
NO!. You mean OUR POTUS Lies to us?? NO!

Only every time he opens his mouth.

OUR POTUS is a racist con man!
Worse than Nixon. A complete scumbag!!
Free speech is golden.
7/24/2019 8:38 AM
The “you said collusion and conspiracy are the same” routine from Collins was a CLASSIC opener. The begging for him to say that Trump is somehow “innocent” from Collins and now RATcliff is Breakfast at Congress” level television. I feel like I’m watching Bjorn Borg and Chris Evert-Lloyd DESTROY everyone at the French Open as the 70’s became the 80’s.
7/24/2019 9:19 AM
1|2|3...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.