I hate guidos and guido bars
8/13/2019 2:33 PM
what are those?
8/13/2019 2:52 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2019 1:15:00 PM (view original):
What did Cuomo do that was stupid? I will unequivocally state that I (personally) find him more than a tad (over the top) dramatic.
Someone called him "Fredo" and he yelled that he was going to beat them up.

It's a huge story in right wing media.
8/13/2019 2:58 PM
HEY ALL3 (and others who are trying to discredit how prevalent white supremacy is)!!

THE EL PASO SHOOTING WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED

THE DAYTON SHOOTING WASN'T

People aren't just pointing out that the El Paso shooter was a white supremacist. That's irrelevant. The reason it is relevant is because his white supremacy motivated and inspired his shooting - that's why he wrote a manifesto. The Dayton shooting, as far as we know, was not motivated by the shooter's love for Warren. THAT'S A MAJOR DIFFERENCE!

There is no hypocrisy. Just whataboutism to distract from the FACT that white supremacy is far more dangerous to Americans than immigration ever was and ever will be.

Imagine defending white supremacy. That's what you are doing, whether you are conscious of it or not.
8/13/2019 3:05 PM
Can someone in the media PLEASE point this out instead of being the lazy .. you are?
8/13/2019 3:06 PM
P.O.S. Is that what you mean Tangy?
8/13/2019 3:09 PM
why are you talking about all3 as if he is a fellow with a full thinking brain.
he cant handle vermouth.
8/13/2019 3:10 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2019 3:09:00 PM (view original):
P.O.S. Is that what you mean Tangy?
It's an insert your own insult kind of thing
8/13/2019 3:14 PM
All3 was the one on these forums pushing this theory... of course he has everyone he disagrees with on block because he values a conservative echo chamber...

And then he wonders why no liberals are saying .... insert right wing talking point here.
8/13/2019 3:15 PM
No one in these forums is a bot, but if one were, it would be all3.

He's the most predictable person here. There's a formula to every post.
8/13/2019 3:16 PM
i find it convenient to use the word trump in exchange for all curse words.
i.e...uh oh i think i stepped in trump.
you son of a trump.
trump you jerk.
why dont you go trumpoff.
shut the trump up.
all3 is a piece of trump.
bulltrump.
dont let your dog trump on my lawn.
trumpsucker.
he is a real trumpoff.
8/13/2019 3:19 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2019 2:52:00 PM (view original):
what are those?
bars full of guidos---wanna be goodfellas. Eyetalian ********
8/13/2019 3:30 PM
the word trumper will go into the lexicon long after the age of trump ( 6 ).
it will be defined as a loud mouthed angry and potentially violent person who is probably a racist.....a trumper...spelled... t - r - u - m - p - e - r.....trumper.
8/13/2019 3:30 PM
lol. OK I get it now. Not many of them kind of bars around Tucson. A couple probably.
8/13/2019 3:52 PM
Let's all just agree that if you are a democrat, it's Obama's economy until it turns bad,

and if you are a Republican, it's Trump's economy, until it turns bad, and then it becomes the Democrats fault.

Sound good to everyone?
8/14/2019 2:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.