Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/15/2019 3:21:00 PM (view original):
when i am told that a black woman who says that democrats should be allowed to refuse to serve Cabinet members is not motivated by a philosophy involving hatred and racism and that she is not the embidoment of racism - that
she is not indeed a racist
it is time for me to retire from this therad.
i thank dino for recognizing truths esp simple crucial truths about racists.
Could you tell me about this please? Is this a REAL incident?
8/15/2019 7:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/14/2019 8:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 7:41:00 PM (view original):
im a jackass then for seeing stark stark stark differences and knowing the dem way of thinking and living is superior.
you are saying that doctors are self righteous for warning people about their health.
dems give the clarion call.
it is assinine to call them self righteous for not being humble when it comes to being brutally honest
a right and a wrong dont equal 2 wrongs.

in every society there are visionaries and reactionaries and impediments.
in recent times we were the ones to warn on climate change and to elect obama and we are the ones who have warned about trump and history will continue to be kind to the democrats.
I'm saying most of this with an absolute straight face but in a tongue-in-cheek manner. I fully expect, when the dems retake power into their greedy, authoritarian, dirty, power-intoxicated, self-righteous and corrupt hands that they will target people like me to be an unperson. I will only be saved from that actual fate due to my complete unimportance.

Come on, dino. We all need to be able to take as well as receive around here. I never intentionaly try to insult individuals because I like all of you...except doug. He's a *****.
"... greedy, authoritarian, dirty, power-intoxicated, self-righteous and corrupt hands"

1. Democrats can sure be greedy. Dems are humans. Greed is a common weakness with many humans.
2. Authoritarian??? That's quite funny considering who holds the other party's leadership and who has effectively attempted (thru ANY means possible) to silence ANY critic--even those who still have an "R" after their name. NOPE, not this one, Dems are MUCH less prone to authoritarianism.
3. Dirty? I can't really respond to that one. I suspect their personal hygiene is about on par with the rest. I just think that's a needless slur. Nope on that one!
4. power-intoxicated? See #2 (above) Now? You have the temerity to call Dems. power-intoxicated NOW? Some are, of course, but your timing is priceless. Pass on this one--- kinda nuetral. They are parties after all. See all3's argument.
5. self-righteous??? Well, yeah. But it's the "R's" that contain the largest self-righteous bloc-------- the religious right!!! This one is NOT a draw. Repugnants are way worse on this one in TODAY'S party lineups! By a mile, really! You can also refer to answer #1 (above) Humans from earth!
6. corrupt? Draw here. No party has a monopoly on corruption. Power breeds corruption. Again, that's a human foible.

Today's musical quote: (Feel free to guess the author-----NO LOOKING!) LOL

"We come from a blue planet light years away
Where everything multiplies at an amazing rate

We're out here in the universe buying real estate
Hope we haven't got here too late.

We're Humans from earth
We're Humans from earth
You have nothing at all to fear
I think we're going to like it here.

We're looking for a planet with atmosphere
Where the air is fresh and the water clear
With lots of sun like you have here
And three or four hundred days a year

We're Humans from earth
We're Humans from earth

We bought Manhattan for a string of beads
And we brought along some gadgets for you to see
Here's a crazy little thing we call TV
Do you have electricity?

We're Humans from earth
We're Humans from earth

I know we may look pretty strange to you
But, we got know how and the golden rule.
We're here to see manifest destiny through
There ain't nothing we can't get used to

We're Humans from earth
We're Humans from earth

8/16/2019 12:12 PM

8/16/2019 1:11 PM
8/16/2019 1:11 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/16/2019 9:45:00 AM (view original):
a majority of the posters here call you a aracist or a liar or some derogatory term if you disagree with them. I come here for fun, and it is becoming less and less fun every day.

wylie, I understand the blocking of people you think aren't worth reading. It has made this site much more enjoyable for me. I also understand that for some others, it's probably me that gets blocked. I don't care. My opinions and views are not less worthy of being shared here than anyone else's. I have said this before, so I doubt it helps now, but please stop taking every post so personal. If someone posts something like "Most Liberals here have lied repeatedly about Trump.", you don't need to come-back with defense after defense after defense of yourself. The people who such comments apply to, know very well who they are. If you feel something like that doesn't apply to you, don't dwell on it and make it a big deal. Even IF someone else does think so, why would you care?
if I blocked everyone I considered not worth reading, there'd be very little left to read!! Most of the **** that is posted here is not really worth reading. I already know how most of the posters here view things. I think I may just try to avoid posting about political stuff, since I'm not going to change anyone's mind, and none of you are going to change mine. Of course, that is just about the same thing as retiring from these boards, since almost everything is political
8/16/2019 1:24 PM
Yup. J. Henry Burnett AKA T-Bone Burnett, Famous Record Producer.

IF you haven't heard his solo stuff you're missing out.

Humans From Earth is from the Grammy nominated Release "The Criminal Under My Own Hat"

It's a MONSTER!
8/16/2019 2:21 PM

HEY
8/16/2019 7:26 PM

I don't drink alcohol.
8/17/2019 5:18 PM
Doug: This is an emergency! We need more money to the border to fund more detention centers to fix the emergency caused by detention centers!
8/17/2019 5:38 PM
Doug: OH YEAH. On that cages thing..............

I remember the REPUBLICANS saying it was an emergency.
8/17/2019 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.