Also, I'm the partisan hack? You are far more partisan than I am, let's be honest.
7/24/2019 4:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2019 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/24/2019 8:38:00 AM (view original):
NO!. You mean OUR POTUS Lies to us?? NO!

Only every time he opens his mouth.

OUR POTUS is a racist con man!
Worse than Nixon. A complete scumbag!!
Free speech is golden.
bob, where are all your complaints about all the lies Dems have told about Trump and other Repubs?
You claim to try to be reasonable and factual, yet you only blast one side, when both do exactly the same thing.
No POTUS has ever had so many lies told about him and his family.
If you think that makes free speech "golden", then you sir do NOT respect this Country.
all3, I think you are confusing respect for this country with respect for the current POTUS. I respect and love this country. I have very little respect for the current POTUS. Just because someone does not respect Trump or even hates, that does not mean they don't respect America or hate America.

By the way, I agree with you regarding what you said about neither political party caring about what is best for the country. All the parties/politicians care about is maintaining or increasing the power they have. If it helps the country, that is fine with them. If it hurts the country that is fine with them also.
I'm sure that there a very few politicians that do care about what is best for America, but they probably are not very successful politicians.
7/24/2019 5:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/24/2019 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Also, I'm the partisan hack? You are far more partisan than I am, let's be honest.
No, no. CCCP is open minded and completely unbiased. Anyone who disagrees with him is a partisan hack.
7/24/2019 5:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/24/2019 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/24/2019 4:50:00 PM (view original):
No, no. CCCP is open minded and completely unbiased. Anyone who disagrees with him is a partisan hack.
He's pro choice, so he can't be a Republican...

Lmao
7/24/2019 8:06 PM
Hey doug, I'll let it slide for now, but this thread isn't going to turn into doug vs bracco and rsp posting random pics and limbaugh quotes.
7/24/2019 8:13 PM
Agreed. And the thread title is DELUSION and therefore my post applies.

And if you haven't noticed, I am engaged in a two front war.

I never want to see another worthless post from rsp or bracco. I had to block lsd123.

Bracco is on the cusp. Idiot pest with nothing to say. Both rednecks. Hate rednecks. Antifa.

But I admire free press. Therefore I choose to block pests over redlining them.

Finally...I should hope you notice I stay out of almost all the threads here. Unless there is a connection.

This one is delusion. So you're OK. I'll let it slide for now.
7/24/2019 8:56 PM
i ...believe it or not.....admire the fact that doug is so liberal about posting in his thread.
he does not appreciate the support i have for him.
7/24/2019 9:22 PM
Sure doug... but if you can, in the future please cut and paste applicable parts of the Limbaugh quote, or just paraphrase him, instead of copying the whole page? thanks
7/24/2019 9:25 PM
yes...my eyes gloss over and i scroll down..it takes a few minutes but i get to the next post eventually.
7/24/2019 9:27 PM
maybe he could footnote or ibid and direct you to his thread for the article ....or link it to his thread....etc.
7/24/2019 9:29 PM
JUST IN - BREAKING WIND NEWS

several congressional psychiatric experts have determined that trump should get asylum on an expedited basis.
7/24/2019 10:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/24/2019 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2019 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/24/2019 8:38:00 AM (view original):
NO!. You mean OUR POTUS Lies to us?? NO!

Only every time he opens his mouth.

OUR POTUS is a racist con man!
Worse than Nixon. A complete scumbag!!
Free speech is golden.
bob, where are all your complaints about all the lies Dems have told about Trump and other Repubs?
You claim to try to be reasonable and factual, yet you only blast one side, when both do exactly the same thing.
No POTUS has ever had so many lies told about him and his family.
If you think that makes free speech "golden", then you sir do NOT respect this Country.
all3, I think you are confusing respect for this country with respect for the current POTUS. I respect and love this country. I have very little respect for the current POTUS. Just because someone does not respect Trump or even hates, that does not mean they don't respect America or hate America.

By the way, I agree with you regarding what you said about neither political party caring about what is best for the country. All the parties/politicians care about is maintaining or increasing the power they have. If it helps the country, that is fine with them. If it hurts the country that is fine with them also.
I'm sure that there a very few politicians that do care about what is best for America, but they probably are not very successful politicians.
And I think you are confused, because the POTUS demands respect by being the POTUS. If he's done something that merits loss of respect, then PROVE it and get him/her out of office. Had that discussion far too many times the last couple years. Zero point in having it again.
It's no different than expecting every student to respect every teacher, as long as that person is a teacher. If they don't deserve the respect of a teacher (or police officer, or fire fighter, etc), then prove it and get them removed.
7/25/2019 9:18 AM
You don’t DEMAND respect.

You COMMAND respect.

By actions and behavior.

Trump deserves none.
7/25/2019 9:41 AM
all3 asks for Blind faith. I can't give Blind faith to a person who has done what the current POTUS has done, BOTH during his pathetic lifetime of shameless cons, lying, cheating, and stealing, nor for his shameless behavior obtaining the presidency and during his illegitimate and stolen presidency.

HE is a giant fraud, elected thru FAKE methods, with help and assistance from a huge foreign adversary.
He shoudn't be impeached. (I've changed my mind), he should be roundly defeated in a FAIR election and THEN he should be prosecuted for the criminal behavior he committed as laid out in Volume II of Mueller's report.

ANY Dem. candidate wanting MY vote will need to pledge to the American Public that they will NOT pardon Trump for any crime he ends up being prosecuted for AFTER he leaves office.

I listened quite carefully to what Mueller actually DID say. (He didn't say a lot!)
He said enough.

(Edited to correct spelling)
7/25/2019 10:26 AM (edited)
RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!!
7/25/2019 10:55 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.