Posted by laramiebob on 7/25/2019 10:26:00 AM (view original):
all3 asks for Blind faith. I can't give Blind faith to a person who has done what the current POTUS has done, BOTH during his pathetic lifetime of shameless cons, lying, cheating, and stealing, nor for his shameless behavior obtaining the presidency and during his illegitimate and stolen presidency.

HE is a giant fraud, elected thru FAKE methods, with help and assistance from a huge foreign adversary.
He shoudn't be impeached. (I've changed my mind), he should be roundly defeated in a FAIR election and THEN he should be prosecuted for the criminal behavior he committed as laid out in Volume II of Mueller's report.

ANY Dem. candidate wanting MY vote will need to pledge to the American Public that they will NOT pardon Trump for any crime he ends up being prosecuted for AFTER he leaves office.

I listened quite carefully to what Mueller actually DID say. (He didn't say a lot!)
He said enough.

(Edited to correct spelling)
Well said. It's gone beyond discussion anymore. If the American public doesn't defeat this man we deserve what will come to fruition.
7/25/2019 12:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
That just made you 2 for 2.
7/25/2019 1:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/24/2019 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Sure doug... but if you can, in the future please cut and paste applicable parts of the Limbaugh quote, or just paraphrase him, instead of copying the whole page? thanks
Maybe he could stop posting Limbaugh quotes at all? Anyone here who is interested in what Limbaugh has to say already knows where to get that information.
7/25/2019 2:48 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/25/2019 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/24/2019 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2019 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/24/2019 8:38:00 AM (view original):
NO!. You mean OUR POTUS Lies to us?? NO!

Only every time he opens his mouth.

OUR POTUS is a racist con man!
Worse than Nixon. A complete scumbag!!
Free speech is golden.
bob, where are all your complaints about all the lies Dems have told about Trump and other Repubs?
You claim to try to be reasonable and factual, yet you only blast one side, when both do exactly the same thing.
No POTUS has ever had so many lies told about him and his family.
If you think that makes free speech "golden", then you sir do NOT respect this Country.
all3, I think you are confusing respect for this country with respect for the current POTUS. I respect and love this country. I have very little respect for the current POTUS. Just because someone does not respect Trump or even hates, that does not mean they don't respect America or hate America.

By the way, I agree with you regarding what you said about neither political party caring about what is best for the country. All the parties/politicians care about is maintaining or increasing the power they have. If it helps the country, that is fine with them. If it hurts the country that is fine with them also.
I'm sure that there a very few politicians that do care about what is best for America, but they probably are not very successful politicians.
And I think you are confused, because the POTUS demands respect by being the POTUS. If he's done something that merits loss of respect, then PROVE it and get him/her out of office. Had that discussion far too many times the last couple years. Zero point in having it again.
It's no different than expecting every student to respect every teacher, as long as that person is a teacher. If they don't deserve the respect of a teacher (or police officer, or fire fighter, etc), then prove it and get them removed.
You're right. We have had the discussion already. Several times. Personally, I think that Trump's constant lying, his immature tweets, his bullying of people he doesn't like, his making fun of disabled people, his sexists and racist remarks(notice I didn't say he himself was sexist or racist, just that some of his remarks have been so) are enough proof for me not to respect him. You feel different, and that is, of course, your right. I don't have the power or capability to get him out of office, as much as I might like to. I used what little power I have by voting against him. I will be doing that again when the time comes.
7/25/2019 2:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/25/2019 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/24/2019 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Sure doug... but if you can, in the future please cut and paste applicable parts of the Limbaugh quote, or just paraphrase him, instead of copying the whole page? thanks
Maybe he could stop posting Limbaugh quotes at all? Anyone here who is interested in what Limbaugh has to say already knows where to get that information.
If it's relevant, I don't care, personally. It's the long copy/paste I have an issue with.
7/25/2019 3:02 PM
"BRING BACK THE DEATH PENELTY"
7/25/2019 3:26 PM
Yeah, no CCCP.

That ain't gonna fly
7/25/2019 3:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/25/2019 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, no CCCP.

That ain't gonna fly
Why not? Are you turning into dino the redlinling machino?
You used a reference to a slur about disabled people, while not making any point at all.

That post was solely made to offend, not to make your position known or change anyone's opinion.

I would love to have a dialogue with you, but I'm not going to have you throw half-baked insults at everyone. That's not worth my time.
7/25/2019 5:01 PM
Yup. Too much like talking about fishing................
7/25/2019 5:06 PM
Seeing a lot of 'pro life' hypocrisy arguments thrown at Republicans today because of the death penalty. I agree somewhat (4% are innocent), but the real hypocrisy is in immigration, where Republicans want to send children and poor families back to their countries where they will likely be killed. The death penalty just seems pointless to me, and really hypocritical for Christians. Seems like a waste of money and a sign of weakness.

By the way, under the Obama administration, aid was sent to the Northern Triangle that drastically reduced crime and poverty rates in target areas. This aid has been slashed under the Trump administration.

Immigration, climate, and prison reform are desperately needed. I don't see the GOP addressing these issues in a positive way.
7/25/2019 5:10 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.