Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/25/2019 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, no CCCP.

That ain't gonna fly
Why not? Are you turning into dino the redlinling machino?
You used a reference to a slur about disabled people, while not making any point at all.

That post was solely made to offend, not to make your position known or change anyone's opinion.

I would love to have a dialogue with you, but I'm not going to have you throw half-baked insults at everyone. That's not worth my time.
And btw, Dino blocked certain users. I won't do that. I won't block you if you have something constructive to add.
7/25/2019 5:11 PM
Yeah, no CCCP.

That ain't gonna fly
You used a reference to a slur about disabled people, while not making any point at all.

That post was solely made to offend, not to make your position known or change anyone's opinion.

I would love to have a dialogue with you, but I'm not going to have you throw half-baked insults at everyone. That's not worth my time.
I honestly try to keep my bs stuff to the Pit or to my own threads. I also don't block anyone but dummy, but I usually read some of his crap just for cannon fodder. I know this isn't the place for it but it IS the 3 stooges that provoke said bs, so can I be forgiven for the temporary indiscretions? Unfortunately many here think I'm just an idiot because of my incessant dummy hate machine. It doesn't do me any favors when trying to get involved in some of the very good discussions had here in non-sports.
7/25/2019 5:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, no CCCP.

That ain't gonna fly

And btw, Dino blocked certain users. I won't do that. I won't block you if you have something constructive to add.
i redlinedbut i never blocked someone from posting....blocking justmeans that you cant see another's posts...who cares..it does not stop posting.......i have always read everyone's posts.....all3 is blocked but i still read his posts most of the time.
looks like you are redlining already......laramiebob had to redline too........everyone is still talking about me.
how to does it feel.
7/25/2019 7:02 PM
can one be pro - life and pro - death.
why not.
i like vanilla and i like chocolate.
7/25/2019 7:03 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 5:02:00 PM (view original):
We're also not going to have the 'you are blocking the author of this post' crap.

And we aren't going to talk about erections.
we talk about presidential elections every day.
7/25/2019 7:05 PM
ill never do a politics thread again.
i was castigated for trying to do what you are doing...you joined in too.in criticizing me and here you are red lining.
not so easy to have intelligent civil discussions.
the stuff i redlined was worse.

ill never get it but some people owe me an apology.
7/25/2019 7:13 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/25/2019 7:03:00 PM (view original):
can one be pro - life and pro - death.
why not.
i like vanilla and i like chocolate.
No, because life and death are polar opposites...

Vanilla and Chocolate can coexist, life and death cannot. You are either alive or dead.
7/25/2019 7:14 PM
really ?
areyou being literal or metaphorical.

also as a starter of threads i have always assiduously followed the geneva convention.

7/25/2019 7:16 PM
Schrödinger don't count
7/25/2019 7:21 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/25/2019 5:02:00 PM (view original):
We're also not going to have the 'you are blocking the author of this post' crap.

And we aren't going to talk about erections.
CLEARLY NO ONE IN THESE FORUMS HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ALLMOUTH AND BORIS TO ABUSE ME BUT THEN WHEN I ATTEMPT TO RESPOND I GET THE REDLINE. THIS USED TO BE A FUN PLACE UNTIL THE RIGHT WING FASCISTS WERE GIVEN A FREE RUN ABD THE REST OF US DENIED FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
7/26/2019 2:41 PM

Boy, Republicans aren't even pretending to care about obeying the law or telling the truth any more. It's almost impressive.

QAnon Wacko Danielle Stella is challenging Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar (D) for her seat in Congress. She's super concerned about crime, dontchyaknow, and says Rep. Omar has broken the law by advising immigrants on how to avoid being captured by ICE. She just can't stand politicians who don't uphold the rule of law!

Here's what else Stella has been up to in 2019. According to a report in The Guardian, she:

1. got herself arrested for stealing $40 worth of "cat merchandise" from a grocery store.
2. got herself arrested for stealing $2,300 worth of items from a Target store.
3. got herself a Contempt of Court citation for failure to appear in court in April.
4. lied during an interview with Infowars that crime in Minneapolis had gone up 80%. (It was around 10%, but what's 70% between friends?)

She also was charged with a felony for fleeing a police officer during a DUI arrest in 2009, but pled that down to a gross misdemeanor, according to The Guardian. She, of course, claims to be innocent of the crimes with which she is charged. The Tangerine Twatwaffle has successfully convinced his lunatic supporters that literally, what they see and hear is not real.

Let's get back to the Target thing, though. We can all agree, it's easy to ring up two grand worth of merchandise at Target just in the make-up aisle alone. But apparently Stella has a problem with Target in particular.
The complaint said Stella told police in a statement she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to

Stella has said publicly that she was the victim of a severe violent assault in 2008. She is charged with the thefts under her former surname, which the Guardian agreed not to report because she said it could endanger her safety.

Now, I will not make light of PTSD, or violent assault, no matter who the victim is. But if she was charged with the thefts under her former surname, and she asked publications not to report what that surname was, so as to not endanger her safety...wouldn't it stand to reason that RUNNING FOR OFFICE WOULD ALSO ENDANGER HER SAFETY? Like, is she thinking she can run for office, and whoever she's hiding from will not recognize her FACE as she is in the newspaper and on TV as a candidate? And — try to stay with me, here — if she WINS...should someone explain to her that she might get more publicity?

In addition to the awful crime in Minneapolis she's vowing to clean up, she's really worried about the police. "She has in the past complained that local police were 'overworked and overburdened' and said that, if elected, she would work to reduce crime."

Perhaps if she really wants to reduce crime and ease the workload on the police, she should stay out of Target stores.

post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she “normally she goes to Target with someone because of anxiety around people”.

7/26/2019 4:57 PM
STELLA !!!!!
7/26/2019 6:35 PM
there is an article on Conservative Review by conservative economist daniel horowitz - that trump cant be a president of growth and the president of debt and what is now happening to the economy now because of the debt....important....im too illiterate to tag it here.
i hope someone will do it.

before he became president he called himself the king of debt.
7/26/2019 6:45 PM
he inherited 2008 - dismember that ? - a couple of stimulus' were required.
7/26/2019 6:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.