This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I told you this in the league and I'll repeat it here: this is a hobby for most of us. I don't have the time to micro-manage teams and certainly not teams that are going to be bad. You seem to define tanking as not putting in 100% effort; I don't think that's a reasonable standard. I don't put 100% effort into any of my teams. I can't. I don't have that kind of time. I do the best I can, but players are tired sometimes. It's going to happen.

Nobody likes players with good talent losing on purpose to acquire more good talent; however it's not realistic to expect people to do what you do. If someone is clearly throwing games, that's one thing...but it's very hard to prove. Stuff happens. Real-life gets busy. It's hard enough to find owners in this game sometimes, now you want to limit it to people up to your standards? You may have a tough time playing in any leagues if that's the goal.

Enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy a league, leave the league. I've done it. There's no need to create a thread like this implying that the commish encourages tanking. That's not true and completely misleading.
8/12/2019 1:35 PM
SO WHAT ??????????
That just shows that there are people who dont want anything to do with you.
And from reading through this thread I can see why.
8/14/2019 6:31 PM
**so tell me what you dont like.**

That is an easy one................ YOU.
8/14/2019 6:57 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.