Cheating Mikesy, cpok and some other chump Topic

These guys were booted from Rockne recently, presumably for cheating/collusion/other.

Does anyone know any details, from Rockne or any other world?
8/2/2019 8:40 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I know exactly what happened lol.
8/2/2019 1:59 PM
It must have been quite overt for WIS to have done something.
8/2/2019 3:35 PM
I was in their conference and didn’t notice anything lol
8/7/2019 12:19 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 8/7/2019 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Says the guy with elite prestige...
8/7/2019 1:13 PM
Posted by realist9900 on 8/2/2019 3:35:00 PM (view original):
It must have been quite overt for WIS to have done something.
Yowza. Yes you’re exactly right. WIS almost always looks the other way. Must’ve been crazy blatant
8/7/2019 1:32 PM
I have the complete story if anybody is interested.
8/9/2019 3:02 PM
Posted by tampafla on 8/7/2019 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by z32fanatic on 8/7/2019 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Says the guy with elite prestige...
8/9/2019 3:05 PM
Yes - what is the complete story?
8/9/2019 3:33 PM
Posted by jorba98 on 8/9/2019 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Yes - what is the complete story?
Alright where to start.
Read from the time stamps on some of the posts.

Smokeybones lost to 'forplay4cash' in his CC game.
Prompting smokeybones to complain a little in Conference chat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/24 1:08 PM smokeybones USC
Who is Mikesy talking too? lol
7/24 11:44 AM mikesy LSU
truth be told, I did not set my gameplans or depth chart until after my narrow win over air force. I just forgot. Been busy.Once I set it we kind of took off. You have a great team. I made a couple adjustments at half that helped too.Sometimes things ...
7/24 11:44 AM mikesy
...work. Sometimes they don't. I wish it had not cost you a shot at the NC.You have the team to win it.
7/24 10:44 AM smokeybones USC
GG forplay4cash! Its a conspiracy! I'd be lying if I said the sim is perfect. Probably the best team I've ever had talent wise. Congratulations anywho! I'm definitely bitter about this one. This game is getting old!
7/24 5:35 AM forplay4cash Washington
It has been 26-27 seasons since the Pac 10 title last resided in Seattle.gcfs and matthewjohn were the last ones to get it done.So we join good company. It is never easy to beat USC.
(This is all in pac 10 Conference chat)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikesy confused me because he said he played "Air Force" but LSU didn't play them. But Washington (forplay4cash) did though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which made me ask this question in conference chat.
7/24 4:31 PM matthewjohns Oklahoma
(Big 12) Mikesy is forplay4cash?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I noticed forplay and mikesy were in the big 10 conference in Rockne. I swiftly state this in Conference Chat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/24 7:14 PM matthewjohns Oklahoma
(Big 12) Look at all those Illinois Recruits on your Notre Dame team. tisk tisk tisk Mikesy
7/24 4:49 PM matthewjohns Oklahoma
(Big 12) Notre Dame and Illinois occupied by the same coach in rockne. Isn't that against the game rules? So that was mikesy that took Oklahoma State in season 105? Dude. You swooped in on my most important recruits causing me to be 64th in recruiting just to leave after 1 season.
Mikesyforplay replied
Other way around guys. I took over the mikesy ID a few months ago. It had a eight seasons plus a boat load of points. It certainly hasn't made my Illinois team any better. As far an Illinois recruits on ND team. Makes sense to go the other way ...
7/25 9:59 AM forplay4cash
...from IND and into Ill and Wis. Keeps you out of conflict with Osu and Mich.Not sure if he is ever coming back. Kind of doubt it.You don't see any LA recruits on Washington or Vice versa.When this seasons over. I am out of here too.I hardly ...
...recruited for ND. They will take on a bunch of sims.It was me who ****** up your team all those seasons ago. Not mikesy. I did it because you are a little *****. Your panties are crawling up in your vagina.If I ever come to OKC I will look you up ...
...so you can blow me. I have your cell number. You gave it to me. Stay sweet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've only given out my number to a few coaches, and forplay wasn't one of them. It led me to the conclusion that gcfs (1 of the coaches I game my number to out of 3, I know the other 2 personally) was the perp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/25 1:27 PM matthewjohns Oklahoma
(Big 12) I would bet you have more than 2 accounts mikesy4play. If I had to guess you're also gcfs, cpok and one of the huskerfan accounts. I've got a site mail from huskerfan58/jay9 saying a ton of **** and it sounds exactly like your ****.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During this whole Huskergate fiasco months ago, I blocked Husker58 because he kept sending me all sorts of vulgar and disgusting site mails. A day later I receive a site mail from jay9 claiming to be huskerfan58, and divulges to me "I know your phone number and I have other accounts in dobie" Threatening to post it on the wis forums.. 3 coaches have ever said that. Gcfs, forplay4cash and Jay9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now back to the story
I received a site mail from "papachooby" and he say's.
papachooby
To:
matthewjohns
Received:
7/27/2019 10:05:00 PM
Subject:
fair play
hey! im a friend of forplay. do you have discord.. whatsapp.. or anything where you and i could converse off site? i have a couple of off the record questions for you lol.
you probs dont know me, but we actually go back a ways. id like to have a conversation with you, but i would like to do it anonymously. you know.. considering i know someone going through a SCANDAL right now =P.
illl be up front and say that i don't really have the highest regard for you, but i also don't know you from Job. however, im not looking to fight with someone, or argue.. or anything like that! probably wouldn't even take a real long time.. maybe like 30 mins. just a chance for a conversation. i want to pick your brain a bit.. and you might have some questions that i may have answers to, as well!
p.s. if this is too forward, too much to ask, or just weird, then by all means. if this is the extent of the conversation ill leave you with a GG, and fair play to ya!
Bryce
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never talked with him, dont need to.
I reported to Sebel once all this took place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewjohns
10 days ago
Mikesy just outed himself by accidentally posting with LSU in the pac10 chat in dobie. He thought he was logged into forplay4cash. He also has 2 teams in rockne. Illinois and Notre Dame. Against the rules.
WhatIfSports Admin
9 days ago
Which other accounts are in question, and how do you know he controls them? Thanks.
Thanks for playing on WhatIfSports.
Matthewjohns
9 days ago
gcfs.
Matthewjohns
9 days ago
And possibly cpok
He said "WhatIfSports Admin
9 days ago
Thanks. I do see some links in these other accounts"
WhatIfSports Admin
9 days ago
I'll assess all of the potential Fair Play violations and take any necessary action. Thanks.
Thanks for playing on WhatIfSports.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banzillad
Looks like he made a new account (pelfrey11) D3 and just posted in the D1A pac10 chat.
Tampafla mentioned this at the end of it all
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
8/01 7:07 AM tampafla Kansas State
(Big 12) papabhooby is the same guy. Not that should shock anyone considering that account and Mikesy openly stated there were working together...who knew online football was so serious lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of it all Mikesy's account was at Lsu in Dobie, Cpok A&M in Dobie, Forplay4cash Washington in Dobie.
When he was in Big10 Rockne he had 3 teams. Illinois, Notre Dame and Iowa. I still think Huskerfan58 and Jay9 are the same guy. Only time will tell.
Sorry if I left anything out. I'm trying to be as open as humanly possible.
Matthew
8/9/2019 3:45 PM
Wow. I still don't get why he needed Iowa and Illinois in the first place - they could have been sim and ND could still have all the Illinois players. Seems like sloppiness was the downfall more than malice. Thanks for catching him matthew.
8/9/2019 11:23 PM
Posted by tmelonhead on 8/9/2019 11:23:00 PM (view original):
Wow. I still don't get why he needed Iowa and Illinois in the first place - they could have been sim and ND could still have all the Illinois players. Seems like sloppiness was the downfall more than malice. Thanks for catching him matthew.
It's no problem. I copied and pasted that from a site mail. Was too damn lazy to fix all the gumbliese. I love gridiron dynasty and I want it to thrive. I kinda feel bad because I cost sebel some money. But I wonder.. Is it possible he could have more accounts lurking around out there?
8/10/2019 1:29 AM
12 Next ▸
Cheating Mikesy, cpok and some other chump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.