Cheating Mikesy, cpok and some other chump Topic

An elite, two dummies, and he STILL couldn't win an NC? Why am I not impressed...
8/10/2019 2:21 AM
Its a shame that people do these idiotic things to give themselves an edge in a computer football game. The only bigger shame is that the only time the boards get interesting is when a cheating scandal erupts.
8/10/2019 9:27 AM
papachooby is the same guy? he's in my conference in Stagg...
8/10/2019 10:56 AM
Posted by sonorastorm on 8/10/2019 10:56:00 AM (view original):
papachooby is the same guy? he's in my conference in Stagg...
Or he was, anyway. Looks like he split after last season. Shady.
8/10/2019 10:57 AM
Mikesy is coaching Notre Dame again in Rockne. Does anyone know the story?
8/18/2019 10:13 AM
Posted by moreron on 8/18/2019 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Mikesy is coaching Notre Dame again in Rockne. Does anyone know the story?
Money talks ?
8/18/2019 3:56 PM
well since matthew knows everything he knows im not mikesy. or forplay. i reached out to metthew, because i know the pair. i wanted the chance to talk to him in a private forum because i knew it would turn into this lmao.
8/18/2019 10:08 PM
im out tho.. at least for a little while. i just started a new job, coupled with this season of the Matthew Files, and i think i might be better off not putting too much more energy into this. not sayin forever, but only cuz i never say never. have had a lot of fun and built a lot of long standing relationships on this game in the years and years ive played it. thanks everyone!

p.s. if i ever come back.. im parkin myself right next to matthew in dobie and see how it goes =P
8/18/2019 10:57 PM (edited)
Posted by papachooby on 8/18/2019 10:57:00 PM (view original):
im out tho.. at least for a little while. i just started a new job, coupled with this season of the Matthew Files, and i think i might be better off not putting too much more energy into this. not sayin forever, but only cuz i never say never. have had a lot of fun and built a lot of long standing relationships on this game in the years and years ive played it. thanks everyone!

p.s. if i ever come back.. im parkin myself right next to matthew in dobie and see how it goes =P
8/19/2019 12:30 AM
◂ Prev 12
Cheating Mikesy, cpok and some other chump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.