The Trump License to Kill Topic

This is a sickening morning in America. Again with the white nationalist, trump supporter, lunatic with a gun. When is it enough for the right to get a clue and realize what this piece of **** has done as the liar-in-chief? When do the REAL Republicans stand up and revolt against this man who has distorted real conservative values to the point of hatred and bloodshed? He has literally given these people the license to kill that they've always wanted. He's practically encouraged this behavior with his bravado and rhetoric. He gives vile voices like dummy the keys to the car and they drive their racist ignorance hotrods right into hell before our very eyes.

Everyday that precipice creeps closer and we will ALL fall off sooner than later. This is no longer about politics. I fear for the children of this world like I never have before and the blame for that falls squarely at the feet of ONE man.

When is it enough?
8/4/2019 9:45 AM (edited)
these white supremacists are republicans.
they are a real segment of the party and trump plays to them....they are his core base.
8/4/2019 10:05 AM
I was about to make this thread. When will TRUMP acknowledge white supremacist terrorism? And when will we ban and deport THEM from the country?
8/4/2019 10:06 AM
he wont.
8/4/2019 10:09 AM
The NRA should be declared a Domestic Terror Group, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
8/4/2019 10:51 AM
ISIS has nothing on MAGA
8/4/2019 11:37 AM
In terms of kills, you would be right.
8/4/2019 12:09 PM
mccarthy says video games are to blame.
he is going straight to hell.
8/4/2019 2:38 PM
again it is video games and mental illness but not guns and not gun laws.
what a country.
imagine if it was 2 migrant shooters.
those migrants would not be mentally ill or conditioned by video games.

anyone who says both parties are the same and dems are puppets......i dont know what they are breathing.
it just aint so.
we at least should know that....
8/4/2019 8:28 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/4/2019 8:28:00 PM (view original):
again it is video games and mental illness but not guns and not gun laws.
what a country.
imagine if it was 2 migrant shooters.
those migrants would not be mentally ill or conditioned by video games.

anyone who says both parties are the same and dems are puppets......i dont know what they are breathing.
it just aint so.
we at least should know that....
I think most of us here do. It's something else to see the few double-down this past morning on hatred, division and DENIAL.
8/5/2019 10:17 AM
i just think it is elitist to try and equate the democratic and republican parties.
they are starkly different on almost everything and basically 100% of social issues.
dem constituents are a fractious bunch proud to speak in their own voices......seeking idealistic solutions.
you will hear trump talk about partisanship as if gun control failures are not entirely the fault of republicans.
sickening.
8/5/2019 11:22 AM
if a trump was really a patriotic american and a real president and a good man he would be going to war against white nationalism.....hammer and tong with the full force of all of the federal resources and a constant overwhelming drum beat of condemnation........it would be hatred of the racist haters...
any rebuttal to that specific statement.
he will NEVER do that walk.........he is a bad man walking.
bad man on campus.

these are the thoughts of a lefty....im a radical....and a lunatic.
not.
8/5/2019 11:59 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/4/2019 10:05:00 AM (view original):
these white supremacists are republicans.
they are a real segment of the party and trump plays to them....they are his core base.
Off the cuff I'm inclined to agree with you dino. However I honestly don't think that the real Republican party are Trumpets of the current administration. I think the real Republicans went along with Trump because he was their best shot to regain power and thus, appoint judges galore and take "moral control" of the country. It backfired on them in a "yuge" way and now it's almost too late to do anything about it so they continue to roll along with him through every debacle he creates and every death he encourages through his rhetoric. The hardcore supremacists and their like arent' Republicans. They just align themselves that way because it is the closest thing to what they think and feel. Extremists on both sides will never change their stripes, but those on the left and right who lean even slightly towards the middle have to make their voices the loudest of them all. This country has never been in more dire need of a TRUE centrist than it is now. Hardline bullshit politics are wearing thin on the American public, the majority of which I still choose to believe is not of a "radical" nature. This country desperately needs a true independent or at least a voice of centrist reason to emerge from the existing parties. The great question is of course......."Where the hell is that person at?"
8/5/2019 12:04 PM
I dont agree.....the trump party and the republican party are one and the same......they have made it that way.
the republican voters are vastly trumpers and their congress is very vocally with trump.
there are only a few of the old republicans. left......and many of them always wanted a trump in their wet dreams.
we dont need an independent that thinks he is better then democrats.
we just need a centrist or left to center dem.
8/5/2019 12:10 PM
Holy Toledo! Those teleprompters are a *****, huh, Donny? Obama made them look so easy to use
8/5/2019 12:28 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
The Trump License to Kill Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.