How to protest a team name? Topic

I think the basic guidelines for this site is pretty much the same for all the sports in that team names and nicknames need to be in relatively decent taste.

How do you protest a team name?

There is one in my Soccer League - World 86 - USA - that really should be changed. It has no human owner at the moment, but I assume a human started and then abandoned the team.
8/5/2019 4:01 PM
You would submit a ticket to CS. On your main Locker page for WIS (not your FC Dynasty team home page,) on the right-hand side under My Account, click on Support Tickets. That will take you a Fanball page where you can Submit a Request (link is at the top.) Describe what you want them to do and why...and then wait and see what happens.
8/5/2019 8:40 PM
Ok ... thank you.
8/6/2019 4:19 PM
How to protest a team name? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.