MARKET CRASHES Topic

Actually...we do. We'll be able to sell our agricultural products to the countries selling to the Chiners to replace their depleted stock.

I think an absolutely brilliant move (my thoughts only-hopefully thought of by the administration) would be to up the ethanol content in our fuel. What does it take? 12% 15% 17% 20%....Do what you gotta do. Get rid of that corn. Lower gas prices? Does that mean we get some help from the energy producers who are now ****** off at the Chiners? Make a 10%? switch-over in type of production. THEN MAKE DEALS!

We offer produce AND factory production capability to our neighbors to make a permanent switch from CHINA to our friends to the south. MAKE CENTRAL and SOUTH AMERICA the new CHINA. Quicker and cheaper shipping. Jobs for our friends. Relief for us.

BUT we need the democrats to make it work. Will they side with CHINA or the USA?
8/5/2019 6:38 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/5/2019 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/5/2019 6:23:00 PM (view original):

YES. And right now it's a chess match. They are hoping the devaluation is only temporary. They are hoping TRUMP is out in 2020. They are hoping the democrats back them over the will of the American people. They are hoping TRUMP doesn't have a counter punch. (They hope the recent actions from the Norks hurt Trump - they are allies) The Chiners put all their chips on the table. And all for a temporary loss. IF we fold, we will never be able to take them on economically again. They own us forever and we do what they say. This is the OK corral. IF they lose...they simply wait for the next democrat and crush us later. They are playing the long game.
they can always make chinese food.
and they can hurt us more then we can hurt them.
unless we declare bkry.
I'd love to hear your reasoning. Please fill out your thoughts.
8/5/2019 6:42 PM
you are assuming quite a bit to think that other countries will come to trump's aid.
8/5/2019 6:48 PM
If our ethanol production, to counter the Chiners, hurts oil production profits worldwide...

I think they back us to balance their budget rather than back China for the food they don't have but we have it In spades.

An empty stomach is a terrible thing. You can sleep under a tree but you can't eat it.
8/5/2019 6:53 PM
when countries HATE trump they will not ...not......bail him out of his own mess.
8/5/2019 8:01 PM
Why would they hate Trump?
8/5/2019 8:10 PM
i dont know...why does he hate them.
8/5/2019 8:12 PM
Who are them?
8/5/2019 8:12 PM
Virtually every other country on the face of the planet with the exception of the Russkies and the Saudis despises the guy. It's amusing how dummy continually tries to convince people of something otherwise.
8/5/2019 8:20 PM
the conversation has gone below my standards.
the last time he spoke at the united nations he was laughed off the podium..the president was derided and laughed at....only a few countries dont despise him.
8/5/2019 8:21 PM
Which ones?
8/5/2019 8:23 PM
can you read rsp's post? Or is he perma blocked
8/5/2019 8:50 PM
he is perma-blocked INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

8/5/2019 8:57 PM
Posted by kermit on 8/5/2019 4:55:00 PM (view original):
BUY ON THE DIP!!!!

DO IT!!!
but i just went to cash last week

do you get a commission or something
8/5/2019 10:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
MARKET CRASHES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.