MARKET CRASHES Topic

Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 12:58:00 PM (view original):
it is looking nightmarishly like 2008.
all china has to do is say currency devaluation and they will send the usa and europe into a 2008 tailspin.
What do you think we should do?
8/14/2019 7:51 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 5:51:00 PM (view original):
no, doug...he inherited the obama economy with a constantly rising stock market.
but he then completely dis mantled thevery good obama economy.
those are 2 concise facts.
when he dismantled the obama economy i warned about an eventual depression....i have been warning about it as soon as his tax cut was announced and i have never stopped warning about it.
he has hastened what he started with the china war and ruining alliances and more and more spending.
all china has to do is whisper currency devaluation and start a riot.
What changes that have disrupted the economy? Can you make them?
8/14/2019 7:55 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 7:33:00 PM (view original):
but i like and respect doug.
he cares about what he believes...and he is loyal to his heroes.
contrary to what some say he is not a hateful person and he is no dummy.
i disagree with him about most but not all things.
but, doug please stay away from racially charged stuff.
What racial charged stuff?

Care to repot one?
8/14/2019 7:56 PM
he dramatically changed the tax structure........we are starting to see the ramifications
exploded deficits......created a trade war that was dangerous to our economy and the world economy.....our economy was too fragile for what he did.
he looked for quick gain over foundation.
he has taken ammunition out the fed toolbox for the rainy season.
he has permanently ruined markets for american farmers and strengthened their competitors.
he has made almond the new soy.and he has created a lot more lactose intolerance.
8/14/2019 8:03 PM
I got 2 people here that do the same thing the FAKE NEWS MEDIA does.

Change the meanings of your words or out and out lie.

You could make a case that it works on television because nobody is there to punch Rachel Maddow in the face.

But then NO because since collusion and obstruction died, she and her network went in the tank.

And they come back with the next big see what sticks to the wall attacks like ECONOMY.

If FAKE NEWS can get you to believe that...they have a chance of winning. Everybody is on board.

RUSSIA and CHINA and HILLARY and the DEMONAZIS are holding hands trying to kill this guy and rule America.

Bur it's not working and hasn't worked and this won't work either.

WE ARE IMMUNE TO FAKE NEWS.

And that's why tang lied in front of your face and Dino calls me a racist.

I'M HERE BOYS.

You go first tang.

SHOW ME WHERE I BLAMED THIS ECONOMY ON THE DEMS. You can't. You lied, Again.
8/14/2019 8:30 PM (edited)
please...i did not call you a racist and i bet you are not...some of your memes make me cringe.
i think you do it to make people mad but it is wrong to do.
i never meant posts...i meant memes.....the pictures.
8/14/2019 8:12 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 8:03:00 PM (view original):
he dramatically changed the tax structure........we are starting to see the ramifications
exploded deficits......created a trade war that was dangerous to our economy and the world economy.....our economy was too fragile for what he did.
he looked for quick gain over foundation.
he has taken ammunition out the fed toolbox for the rainy season.
he has permanently ruined markets for american farmers and strengthened their competitors.
he has made almond the new soy.and he has created a lot more lactose intolerance.
OH MY LORD! We're gonna have to go one by one here. You gotta start listening to RUSH LIMBAUGH.

He did change the tax structure. It was good.

You can't change the deficit in a year and change.

We can't have a trade war because our economy is too fragile? WHY?

What ammo did HE take out of the fed toolbox?

NOW: The last 2 lines....you listen to too much NPR.

You people are playing a very dangerous game. You did it to BUSH and it resulted in needless deaths of Americans in Iraq. You did it in Vietnam. You are doing it now. YOU are an enemy of the Republic. I like to eat. Our farmers will be fine. I'll buy fresh and canned local. It's excellent stuff.

Your hatred of Trump has blinded you. You won't even come together against our enemies. Not Iraq. Not Iran. Not now. SAD
8/14/2019 8:26 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/14/2019 8:12:00 PM (view original):
please...i did not call you a racist and i bet you are not...some of your memes make me cringe.
i think you do it to make people mad but it is wrong to do.
i never meant posts...i meant memes.....the pictures.
????

POST ONE
8/14/2019 8:27 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2019 7:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 7:26:00 PM (view original):
oops looks like I correctly called what Doug's inevitable response was going to be... on the nose..

Too predictable. Boring. Back to the block until you entertain me
BULL! You are such a tool. I never blamed the Dems.

QUOTE THAT DAMN POST and show me.

FROM THE DELUSION THREAD:

"Let's all just agree that if you are a democrat, it's Obama's economy until it turns bad,

and if you are a Republican, it's Trump's economy, until it turns bad, and then it becomes the Democrats fault."
8/14/2019 8:31 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/14/2019 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 2:36:00 PM (view original):
BLAME THE DEMOCRATS ALERT! BLAME THE DEMOCRATS ALERT!
That is kind of funny. Last year it was Obamas economy. Trump had nothing to do with it. Now? Hmmm....

Good to see something cheers the libs up.
YOU said blame the Dems alert.

I said LAST YEAR you said the Trump economy was because of Obama.

NOW you say it sucks because of Trump.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND. WHO'S ECONOMY IS IT?

I don't see above where I blamed the Dems. I only said they took credit then backed away.

Typical two-faced liars.
8/14/2019 8:40 PM
I don't recall saying "The Trump economy was because of Obama" or saying "Now it sucks because of Trump"....

My position has been that I'm not an economist and I don't know enough on this issue to form an opinion.

The blame the dems alert wasn't in reference to you.

8/14/2019 8:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/14/2019 7:26:00 PM (view original):
oops looks like I correctly called what Doug's inevitable response was going to be... on the nose..

Too predictable. Boring. Back to the block until you entertain me
This is what you said. TAKE IT BACK!
8/14/2019 9:14 PM
HEY! What ever happened to that RECESSION? The inverted curvy thingy? Wednesday, that was the news.

Thursday it just went away. Great economic news on Thursday.

This is Friday and recession is nowhere to be found.

The market fell drastically Wednesday. I blame the fourth estate. I blame FAKE NEWS.
8/16/2019 3:30 PM
8/16/2019 7:13 PM

Relax and listen to some of whatever Dougs got.....sheesh!
8/17/2019 9:07 PM
◂ Prev 1234
MARKET CRASHES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.