Best/worst formations Topic

Posted by kevsgirl on 12/20/2019 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Oh and he is currently running Texas Lutheran into the ground as well with an 0-9 record. Again your guys call, but I'm going with idiot.
Hey Kevin I have a treat for you.

I: I am about to be most seasons in building projects and I can tell you once my bronzes become Gold I will have a deeper run than you in statistics wise
I: I have more wins than you think and besides the building project I could've had 30 or so wins and double A job with alots more cash on me even though all I been doing is trying to recruit without failing the best parts All of my 1s is in my radius of 30 feet or more not even a Airline Mileage could count that.
I: Too be sure me staying with 0 wins must imply that I am making money on this game and more money than most people at division II
I: I have about 10% 15% straight football IQ on the Xs and O I would rather might have 2 winning seasons than having 5 and completely collapse.
12/20/2019 5:16 PM
LOL ok I have another theory . . . . ALCOHOL!!!!!

I hate it when I'm wrong
12/20/2019 5:57 PM
Posted by kevsgirl on 12/20/2019 5:57:00 PM (view original):
LOL ok I have another theory . . . . ALCOHOL!!!!!

I hate it when I'm wrong
Can you get a life I don't drink Alcohol but your putting this on my money tab which I strongly reject.
12/20/2019 5:59 PM
I love when Wardo speaks. It gets me so nuts I don't have to light up a joint .
12/20/2019 6:15 PM
He's a Russian bot.
12/20/2019 7:31 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 12/20/2019 7:31:00 PM (view original):
He's a Russian bot.
I am related to a 10 year point guard gold Medalist a part of the Georgia retalian of Russia capturing 30 countries creating the Soviet Union. So yeah I don't mind not going their any time soon but I love their olympic team. Springfield Rochester is my favorite team in the minor leagues.
12/20/2019 7:50 PM
Posted by rwings1927 on 12/19/2019 7:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by holdaway on 12/16/2019 9:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nlewis_02 on 8/17/2019 10:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holdaway on 8/17/2019 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Recent NC’s with Pro-Set/Trips and close....soooooooo close with Wishbone at D3 and D2 but certain people keep getting in my way......lol...

I am determined to Crack that nut....lol...
Funny how WIS doesn't have a system that requires coaches to move up to at least DII, instead of giving new coaches little to no chance of making a playoff run against teams with over 100 DIII (beginner mode) NC's....
I have tried to recruit people to GD but most are discouraged from staying with it.
There is only one 100+ NC coach period. He has teams in every world and has been playing a very, very long time. He has over 12000 games.

D3 is the starting point for all but moving up is not a requirement. Many coaches, myself included do not find the highest level of the game enjoyable. I play the levels I find enjoyable and that fit my time commitment levels. I consider this “the game” I like to play. I have played at every level. More successful at some certainly than others.

As for new coaches making a playoff run, it is possible, but you must have the highest vision(aka a team with multiple seasons of success) I believe to make a “long” run. Thus, the name is Gridiron Dynasty. Dynasty is not a term typically associated with one and done imho.

Funny how WIS made a game that has a learning curve and no cheat codes. I’m not sure how it has survived.
There's a couple 100+ you missed, Cebrake & Mcbethbr.
Big poops 79. Cebrake 77. Macbeth 50....??

NC not CC.
12/21/2019 10:37 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234
Best/worst formations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.