D3 recruiting in California Topic

Is my vision bad... or are there no recruits at the D3 level in Cali? All the top players I can see are a thousand miles away or more.
8/14/2019 10:02 PM
California can be really bad if you haven't developed your vision. But, good training if you want to coach at Hawaii in the future.
8/15/2019 12:07 AM
Bj, you Hawaiin' Nut You . Here's hoping you get Lei'd soon :).
Ok, seriously, I'm proud of you for making the best effort I've ever seen trying to bring an NC to Hawaii. I doubt it can be acheived . But Kudos in triplicate to you for trying !!!
And Missouridawg, probably no coach knows more about long distance recruiting than Bj ! He recruits from Hawaii where MAYBE you get 3 local players ? lol.
8/15/2019 9:53 AM
I have Cal I-A in WILK. Almost like being on deserted planet. Most of the players close by definitely not I-A players. If I go south I have USC, UCLA, AS. Not to mention the I-AA schools. If I go north there is W,WS,OS,O and the I-AA schools. How ever I will not leave any time soon. :-)
8/15/2019 4:12 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 8/15/2019 4:12:00 PM (view original):
I have Cal I-A in WILK. Almost like being on deserted planet. Most of the players close by definitely not I-A players. If I go south I have USC, UCLA, AS. Not to mention the I-AA schools. If I go north there is W,WS,OS,O and the I-AA schools. How ever I will not leave any time soon. :-)
And you have Hawaii to the west. :)
8/15/2019 6:41 PM
Ahh. Determination in the face of futility .
8/16/2019 12:08 PM
D3 recruiting in California Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.