On the behalf of the HD community, I’d just like to say thank you for the entertainment created in the forums this week. From shoe and benis, to AB and George, to everyone else who’s chipped in, it gives us new HDers a look-in to the old MikeT/0nly days. Thank you!
8/15/2019 10:25 AM
I'm not sure anything will compare to the days when Beta started and 3.0 rolled out. Arguing on the forums was a full time job for some of us. Still have calusses on my fingertips from typing so aggressively.

ah that was pure bliss
8/15/2019 11:01 AM
Just trying to pay it forward. After you’ve been here for some years, it will be your turn.
8/15/2019 12:00 PM
Bulls vs Zags will graduate to that level someday. You’ll know you’ve made it when he starts redlining every response you make on a thread he starts.
8/15/2019 12:05 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 8/15/2019 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Bulls vs Zags will graduate to that level someday. You’ll know you’ve made it when he starts redlining every response you make on a thread he starts.
Nah. That saga ended. I won my first NC and he disappeared the same day. I don’t know if it was related to me winning the ship or not, but I do know that he disappeared that day and I haven’t heard back from him since. He has no teams now.
8/15/2019 12:21 PM
Score one for the prodigy
8/15/2019 1:02 PM
I don’t think anything will compare to some of ettaexpress and bistiza’s arguments/rants/claims/etc on here.
8/15/2019 5:08 PM
the PIT winning % debate was pretty insane. a lot of these rant/etc threads have a fairly small group of active participants. but that PIT winning % thing roped in a ton of people, and dragged on for ages. we probably spent 20 hours debating whether to make the cutoff .400 or .500, or .450 or .425, for every one person who was impacted by where we drew that line. i still can't figure out why any of us cared. sure, we knew seble was going to make a change, so it wasn't just theoretical, but come on, how many people look back on their resume and think, man, if only i made the PIT that one year!
8/15/2019 9:08 PM
Wasn’t there a 6 win team that made the PIT one year?
8/15/2019 11:17 PM
Half of the arguments on here were by MikeT arguing with nobody but himself.
8/18/2019 12:05 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.