$140 millTheme - 33301. FULL ! ! Topic

Another big cap.
This one has a bit of a twist.. Only 4 Defencemen can be rated in the 90's. This refers to their defensive rating, not the decade.
No clones.
Blacklisted: Part time skaters (under 75% Possible G Played), and Goalies OVER 90.4%

... so we should see more scores of 5-3 instead of 2-1
  • No WW
  • Trades, yes
  • AA ML
  • No Injuries etc
  • No shootout
Come ON in!
8/21/2019 7:47 PM (edited)
Woooohoooo chicken DINNER... I WIN!!! ...as the first owner in this league ;-)
8/21/2019 2:54 PM
Better hurry, Nick Neely is looking at this too

;)
8/21/2019 3:26 PM
I'm in for this! ...probably even throw something together later tonight
8/21/2019 5:12 PM
H'oKAY
8/21/2019 7:47 PM
Posted by mpalco on 8/22/2019 8:41:00 AM (view original):
It`ll be interesting to see if this one gets off the ground...."fly high Michelle"...Any bets out there ? I`ll bet 1 FSH season it doesn`t.
LOL waging.... if a league is a flop or not? It is like saying that a Football-Bat is a crucial piece of equipment for a goaltender :-)
8/22/2019 11:10 PM
Posted by mpalco on 8/24/2019 8:31:00 AM (view original):
I didn`t have any plans of joining Glen.It`s no secret i don`t like over $100 mill cap leagues you know that but will and have joined your $125-$150 mill leagues when there are NO black list and/or GP % restrictions.But,in this league you have it all thrown into the mix to much for me.I told you this before,these leagues with so many BS restrictions to me you are picking everyone`s teams for them,but hey, it`s your deal go for it ;-)>
Ok you don't like the big caps, and the theme. Some do, though

You see, I could make a league at 140m with no rules or blacklist at all. Every team would have Gretzky, Mario, Bossy, Kurri, Some would have Orr, and if no clones, some would have 3 Gretzkys. No imagination there at all. and since I don't have injuries, some will have Goodenough and Gorman, and those guys don't even get tired

That one round draft went good because of the 24 stud players, each team only has one,.. except for Chuck who took Duggan and Langlois

I would LOVE to see what kind of teams guys would draft if say all Centers and RW were less than 20% shooting.. or maybe allow just one winger over 20% Q: How often do we ever see a forward lineup like this

Hart - 70g Nichols - Larmer with 44 + 57a
F Mahovlich D 50 - Francis - Larochelle 71
Rick Martin - Gilmour (naturally) and Finnigan
Timgren - Risebrough - Anderson 54 goals 19%

We NEVER lines see this.. and that would be about 60m up front

In fact I might make such a one later one, see if it pulls

8/24/2019 2:03 PM (edited)
How do I see if I accidentally mute someone or if they muted me?
8/28/2019 11:52 PM
Posted by Sgarrista1 on 8/28/2019 11:52:00 PM (view original):
How do I see if I accidentally mute someone or if they muted me?
I forget.. but there is somewhere we can see who we have muted. Send them a site mail. If they have you blocked, it will say so. Then you can figure that they did that also with the league forum. Oh yeah, go to the bottom of the page in the league forum, and click on mute.. it should show who you have on mute
9/1/2019 2:55 AM
Just NINE more to go now.
9/13/2019 4:51 PM
$140 millTheme - 33301. FULL ! ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.