cutting a player Topic

like idiots, chap and i cut a player on a co-coach team, and totally missed if we got resources in session 2 or in session 1 of the next year. i think it was the latter, but would like someone else to confirm if possible! thanks!
8/18/2019 3:08 AM
If the player was signed by you, no resources for the scholarship until next season.

If you cut a sim ai signed player, you get resources for second session.
8/18/2019 8:13 AM
Thanks!
8/18/2019 2:25 PM
What is co- coaching a team? Is that even allowed?
8/18/2019 7:01 PM
im pretty sure its allowed, people have talked about it as long as i can remember, two brothers, a father and son, etc - sometimes two random people. its basically coaching 1 team together, not like 2 teams in 1 world etc. - kinda makes it easier to get busy and step away for a few days. but i mostly like it because my favorite part of this game is kind of thinking through it and talking about it with other folks. i used to spend like 5:1 time on the forums to actually playing, but i eventually figured out this was a much better way (i annoy a smaller set of people at least). the forums are way too quiet for that nowadays anyway.

i would definitely recommend it to others. you can sort of do it two ways, split the jobs as people are available etc, which is ok but not really my preference. it sort of helps if you might otherwise not play because of other commitments, but this lets you do it. you can also basically both coach it but then you have to talk about what you are doing and rule by committee so it actually takes much longer, you need to plan on like 1.5x time of a normal team, maybe 2x. if i happen to be your co-coach and you never tell me to shut up, maybe 4x? overall, i will probably drop my solo team within 1yr, but i hope to keep co-coaching longer. otherwise its just kinda boring.
8/18/2019 7:16 PM
cutting a player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.