What May Chase Me From GD Topic

Posted by realist9900 on 1/1/2020 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by FB_Trap on 1/1/2020 9:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mrbig987 on 1/1/2020 8:53:00 PM (view original):
What am I missing? You are mad because nobody's QB fumbles? I know the game is not perfect, but at least that one small issue is fair for everybody. The collusion seems like a more serious issue.
Yeah, you are missing the point. Which is that if SportsHub isn't willing or able to address something as obviously unrealistic and easily fixed as the complete absence of QB fumbles, then I don't see any chance they will address issues like roster stacking and collusion.
Agree, there are many things that could be tweaked to make the game more enjoyable and realistic. This is the first time I have seen QB fumbles mentioned though. Adjusting the lack of QB interceptions is much more of a priority if they ever decided on changes.

Also, any weaknesses of the game are magnified by you playing in division 3. You couldn't pay me to take a team there.
QB interceptions definitely needs fixing. If you have a QB in 80s formation you can expect 0-5 INTs for the season passing 95%+ of time but if formation is under 50 which it is for freshman and sophmores then expect a LOT of picks. Both sides need tweaking. As it is now a QB is worthless for passing until at least third season. but once again I'm wasting my time writing this as nothing is going to be done. Please prove me wrong WIS.
1/1/2020 11:54 PM
What I would like would be you coaches out there either accepting gd the way it is now and enjoying it , or not accepting it because you don't like it and move on. Because one thing seems clear; that they are not interested in making changes.
I am not trying to be mean or put anybody down.
But we all see threads with What I would like.... and then many things listed. And you guys are either unhappy because they don't tweak gd or hopeful and recommend things.
Time to accept this is probably the way gd is and will stay. If you like it then great. If not- well you know what you gotta do cowboy !
1/2/2020 3:08 AM
Mojolad, aren't you staring in the mirror with that statement?
1/13/2020 2:27 PM
I honestly don't understand the point you are trying to make Martini ?
If you will explain I will give you an honest answer.
1/13/2020 2:29 PM
◂ Prev 123
What May Chase Me From GD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.