When a coach leaves for another job...... Topic

Those recruits they signed should become available to recruited again as decommits or possibly staying with the school instead of being locked in when a coach leaves. Additionally those recruits they lead for should drop the school one notch down in interest level. Most of the times they still sign with the school and a sim coach when that’s not a true turn of events in coaching changes.

Maybe take some the time after the championship and add it to the second period recruiting instead of the three days waiting for coaches to sign up and or switch jobs....

thoughts?
8/19/2019 4:56 PM
ain't gonna happen..one of the reasons i look for when changing jobs is the recruiting class of the former coach..SimAI or otherwise..
8/19/2019 5:01 PM
Posted by willowcards2 on 8/19/2019 4:56:00 PM (view original):
Those recruits they signed should become available to recruited again as decommits or possibly staying with the school instead of being locked in when a coach leaves. Additionally those recruits they lead for should drop the school one notch down in interest level. Most of the times they still sign with the school and a sim coach when that’s not a true turn of events in coaching changes.

Maybe take some the time after the championship and add it to the second period recruiting instead of the three days waiting for coaches to sign up and or switch jobs....

thoughts?
i think there is nothing wrong with the idea, with releasing the already-signed recruits, mostly because of how screwed that program would then be for the following year. i know its kind of realistic but i also think it generally will suck for most parties involved.

FYI, the other part already happens. there is a big hit to the effort from session 1, when session 2 starts, and the new coach gets all the money. oh - well, i guess if its a sim AI none of that happens. but if its a human, it does.
8/19/2019 8:50 PM
When a coach leaves for another job...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.