Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

We can agree that the Patriots rule the NFL.

Bow to the Patriots all of you infidels.
8/20/2019 3:36 PM
For now.

Mahomes is the future.
8/20/2019 4:43 PM
Jared Stidham will win more SBs than your Mahomes!
8/20/2019 5:10 PM
So Brady is a system QB?
8/20/2019 5:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/20/2019 5:11:00 PM (view original):
So Brady is a system QB?
Football is a team game, it is not just TB. He struggled in the most recent SB until the 4th quarter but the Defense won it for him but the year before he was great and the D lost it for him. Football is a team game and the Pats are a better team than KC.
8/20/2019 5:15 PM
OK, I would agree.

Most Patriots fans wouldn't admit that TB12 isn't the source of the Pats dynasty.

He isn't a top-7 QB in the league right now. Barely top 10, if that.
8/20/2019 5:18 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/20/2019 5:18:00 PM (view original):
OK, I would agree.

Most Patriots fans wouldn't admit that TB12 isn't the source of the Pats dynasty.

He isn't a top-7 QB in the league right now. Barely top 10, if that.
Yes, but if you're the 4th quarter of a tied game in the SB there is no other QB I would take over him.
8/20/2019 5:30 PM
The Miami Dolphins lead the series 55-52...55 being the most losses the New England Patriots have suffered at the hands of any NFL team in franchise history. You are still my *****.
8/20/2019 5:41 PM
I'm taking Mahomes.

Only two games last year where Mahomes left the field for the final time without his team being tied/in the lead: LA Rams (where he scored 44 points) and Seattle (where he scored TD's in his last two drives anyway).

Clutch.
8/20/2019 5:41 PM
Better chill a tad goMiami. What with the state of the Dolphins it won't be very long that Miami will have that edge. 3 seasons at most! BTW. Thx for taking Rosen off our hands. Prepare for many bad decisions triggering the pigskin!
8/20/2019 5:51 PM
Speaking of the Patriots............... I wonder IF that owner of theirs can get me a deal on an Asian rubdown.......... or whatever He's calling it these days............. hahaha
8/20/2019 5:53 PM
cccp, I'll bet you a $10 Whatifsports gift certificate that the Pats do not win the super bowl this year
8/20/2019 6:08 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/20/2019 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Better chill a tad goMiami. What with the state of the Dolphins it won't be very long that Miami will have that edge. 3 seasons at most! BTW. Thx for taking Rosen off our hands. Prepare for many bad decisions triggering the pigskin!
While we hold the advantage (and we've held it for over 50 years, I will strut like a peacock. New England sucked badly for decades (and I guess New England still sucks badly since the owner had go come down to Florida to get a decent bj.)

When New England takes the lead and holds it for 50+ years, then cccp can come back and rub it in. Until then, grab your ankles, cccp, and hold the position. Brady will retire soon and a new era of New England suckage will begin.
8/20/2019 6:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2019 6:08:00 PM (view original):
cccp, I'll bet you a $10 Whatifsports gift certificate that the Pats do not win the super bowl this year
Traitor! Why are you stalking me?
8/20/2019 6:30 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/20/2019 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/20/2019 5:51:00 PM (view original):
While we hold the advantage (and we've held it for over 50 years, I will strut like a peacock. New England sucked badly for decades (and I guess New England still sucks badly since the owner had go come down to Florida to get a decent bj.)

When New England takes the lead and holds it for 50+ years, then cccp can come back and rub it in. Until then, grab your ankles, cccp, and hold the position. Brady will retire soon and a new era of New England suckage will begin.
Dude my kids don’t remember the Patriots being bad. Ever. Does Miami still have a team? Is it the Hurricanes?
8/20/2019 6:31 PM
1|2|3...14 Next ▸
Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.