Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Cleveland needs to improve their D but they will be in the mix for sure.
8/26/2019 1:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2019 12:26:00 AM (view original):
yes, the Oakland facilities are bad, but the fans are great. For a decade while the Warriors were the laughing stock of the NBA, the fans were still there. Th A's don't have a lot of fans (a lot of that has to do with the toilet that their ballpark, but the fans they do have re extremely loyal. Same for Raider fans, despite being **** on again and again by the team owners.
Boston fans suck.
LA fans don't care. Here's a LA fan story. I went to a Dodger game a few years ago with some friends. I was wearing my Giants hat. If I wore a Yankee hat to Fenway or a Cardinal hat to Wrigley or a Dodger hat to Oracle Park, I'd be getting **** from the home fans the moment I walked in. In LA, no one even noticed I was wearing a Giants ht until the 4th inning.
Oakland fans are just obnoxious in general. As a Chiefs fan, I hate Raiders fans. A majority of Warriors fans nowadays are annoying too. The A's fans are fine.

Raider fans can be obnoxious. You just don't like Warrior fans because the Warriors have been so good for the last few years. After being so awful for so long, they deserve a little gloating. Just out of curiosity how many A's fans, Raider fans, Giant fans or Warrior fans do you actually know?
8/26/2019 5:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 9:34:00 AM (view original):
Man, I like the Cardinals and Diamondbacks.
You can like the teams. Heck, I like the Snakes, but the fans are what I was commenting on. I get kinda ashamed when I go to a game because they're so uninvolved and the opposing fans are everywhere screaming and having a good time. To me it's like going to church and watching all the parishioners sitting around nodding off while the visitors **** all over the pews and the aisles.

Of course, if'n it wasn't for depends that IS probably, remarkably like what church actually is these days................
8/26/2019 5:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2019 5:15:00 PM (view original):
yes, the Oakland facilities are bad, but the fans are great. For a decade while the Warriors were the laughing stock of the NBA, the fans were still there. Th A's don't have a lot of fans (a lot of that has to do with the toilet that their ballpark, but the fans they do have re extremely loyal. Same for Raider fans, despite being **** on again and again by the team owners.
Boston fans suck.
LA fans don't care. Here's a LA fan story. I went to a Dodger game a few years ago with some friends. I was wearing my Giants hat. If I wore a Yankee hat to Fenway or a Cardinal hat to Wrigley or a Dodger hat to Oracle Park, I'd be getting **** from the home fans the moment I walked in. In LA, no one even noticed I was wearing a Giants ht until the 4th inning.
Oakland fans are just obnoxious in general. As a Chiefs fan, I hate Raiders fans. A majority of Warriors fans nowadays are annoying too. The A's fans are fine.

Raider fans can be obnoxious. You just don't like Warrior fans because the Warriors have been so good for the last few years. After being so awful for so long, they deserve a little gloating. Just out of curiosity how many A's fans, Raider fans, Giant fans or Warrior fans do you actually know?
I don't know many A's or Giants fans. I don't know many Warriors fans personally, but I do know a lot of Raiders fans.
8/26/2019 5:32 PM
What happens in the NFC if Zeke sits out? I have some ideas.
8/26/2019 6:56 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/26/2019 6:56:00 PM (view original):
What happens in the NFC if Zeke sits out? I have some ideas.
The Cowboys finish 4-12 instead of 6-10.
8/26/2019 7:02 PM
And first you have to determine if he's willing to do it. I don't think he has the balls. It's double trouble. An idiot agent and stupid Zeke.

Jerry went to the wall for him on the suspension. He took on the commissioner. Jerry spent some capital for Zeke.

AND Jerry offered Zeke a fantastic contract to come in right now. If Elliott has any sense at all, he will take it.

Unless something happened today, nothing has changed. I think Jerry feels hurt. I think Zeke is a butthole.

And it's a win win for me. Birds over cowshit. FLY EAGLES FLY!
8/26/2019 7:14 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Boston fans suck.

I don't know many A's or Giants fans. I don't know many Warriors fans personally, but I do know a lot of Raiders fans.
well, I am a Giants and Warriors fan!
8/26/2019 7:24 PM
AND this should be a walkover for the Eagles. But wait. I haven't seen any of them. I get not seeing Wentz but...

I haven't seen Cox or Graham. Our 2 starting linebackers are out AND Hicks took a hike.

We're a damn mystery right now. Either because Doug Pederson wants it that way or...we're not that healthy.

Our Offense will be off the charts but we'll need it. I have too many questions on D.

This is why you shouldn't gamble. I have no Idea who our defensive starters will be in Philly.

I trust in Douggie P and his next man up. Got my fingers crossed. That's why they play the games.

It's gonna be fun.
8/26/2019 7:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/26/2019 7:14:00 PM (view original):
And first you have to determine if he's willing to do it. I don't think he has the balls. It's double trouble. An idiot agent and stupid Zeke.

Jerry went to the wall for him on the suspension. He took on the commissioner. Jerry spent some capital for Zeke.

AND Jerry offered Zeke a fantastic contract to come in right now. If Elliott has any sense at all, he will take it.

Unless something happened today, nothing has changed. I think Jerry feels hurt. I think Zeke is a butthole.

And it's a win win for me. Birds over cowshit. FLY EAGLES FLY!
I just don't think a RB is worth a huge contract anymore. QB, yes. DL/DE that is a sack machine, probably. Elite CB/LB/WR/TE, maybe. I'd rather give big money to an O-line than a RB.

As far as the Eagles, I had them playing the Saints in the NFC Championship Game so I wouldn't be surprised...
8/26/2019 7:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2019 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Boston fans suck.

well, I am a Giants and Warriors fan!
And I don't know you personally.
8/26/2019 8:04 PM
Tang, may I draft Hill in my fantasy league or will he get suspended? I am seriously considering snagging him.
8/26/2019 10:37 PM
He won't get suspended. He didn't break his kid's arm. As for drafting him, I'm not sure. With so many weapons in the Chiefs offense, his production might be inconsistent like it was last year. On any given week, he could break out for multiple TD's, but the next week only have 30 yards.
8/26/2019 10:44 PM
If you can pair him with Mahomes, then go for Hill in rd 2 and Mahomes in 3 and that will be worth it.
8/26/2019 10:45 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 10:45:00 PM (view original):
If you can pair him with Mahomes, then go for Hill in rd 2 and Mahomes in 3 and that will be worth it.
It’s a 14 teamer I doubt I can get both as QBs tend to fly early. Thank you for the feedback.
8/26/2019 10:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...14 Next ▸
Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.