Round 1 Roster Analysis - 120M, 2019 Topic

Sanders is north of $34K/IP, a tad higher than several good candidates for a 3 man rotation. Perhaps is why he isn't used more...
8/23/2019 6:26 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/23/2019 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Sanders is north of $34K/IP, a tad higher than several good candidates for a 3 man rotation. Perhaps is why he isn't used more...
If he keeps playing well, I will be glad to say I have no clue how to pick a staff based on $/IP. Honestly, this is the first year I even paid attention to ERC. Just another tidbit I collected from the high-end owners. I will always be a bit of a victim of intuition, I really do not like to over-analyze things. That being said, I don't want to confuse that with not paying attention to details or taking serious time in picking teams. I just might not be adept at using the right "details". I focused on a few things: IP (Trying to find right balance - not too many, not too few), ERC, Opp Avg (especially on high caps - got seriously burned in the past with that one), HR/9, BB/9. It's not stellar analytics, and I really am likely to fade to the 40ish range, but so far they have pleasantly surprised me. Sanders included!
8/23/2019 7:22 PM
Strange I don't seem to be listed in any of these lists
8/23/2019 9:31 PM
Posted by buddhagamer on 8/23/2019 9:31:00 PM (view original):
Strange I don't seem to be listed in any of these lists
15 milest 4 6
17 crystalao 8 7

You belong in the middle of those.
8/24/2019 12:36 AM
◂ Prev 123
Round 1 Roster Analysis - 120M, 2019 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.