Second session recruiting question Topic

Here's the deal...
Coach A recruits Player A.
Coach A promises Player A minutes during season, a promise in which he didn't keep.
Coach A leaves team after season, and Coach B takes the job.
Coach B notices that he has an additional scholarship available because Player A left the program.
Coach B also notices that said player shows up on his recruiting search for transfers...
So...what percentage chance is there that Coach B can sign Player A during the second session, especially with favorable preferences? I'm pretty sure I know the answer...just haven't seen a situation like this arise.
8/21/2019 4:33 PM
I don’t know for sure, but I would assume the recruit is starting from scratch with everyone, and will accept attention and effort from you on the same basis as anyone else.
8/21/2019 6:19 PM
i think in 2.0 it would not let you recruit the guy - i mean, i think you could waste money, but he wouldn't consider you. no idea now, but i wouldn't be surprised either way. i think you should try it and let us know! :)
8/22/2019 12:46 AM
He signed with us, no problems at all.
8/23/2019 5:32 AM
Second session recruiting question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.