FB/Zone Underpowered?? Topic

Just messing with ya zorzii

I was thinking of Zorzii's thread and how it's tough to take away too much from one single game - in my opinion. And I wanted to get some thoughts on results that seem a little wacky to me. My Utah is still rebuilding and is very young so I expected to have some ups and downs this season but overall my talent is pretty decent when compared to your average Sim. Here results of 2 games against the same Sim.

Game 1

Lost 81-79

Game 2

Won 111-77

Also for game 2, my backup center played 15 minutes on a broken ankle (what a stud!). So while lineups were basically the same, game 2 was worse due to an injury.

Thoughts/insights on what I'm missing here and how these results happened?
8/21/2019 6:29 PM
the first team is a lot better than the second team so i think that explains it. that or your team just sucks.
8/22/2019 12:37 AM
FB/Zone Underpowered?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.