Bo Jackson Season 47 - FULL Topic

Posted by dyoungquist on 11/20/2019 10:54:00 PM (view original):
CONTEST Contest is now VOID because a current member of Bo Jackson answered the riddle.
I will give a free season of HBD in Bo Jackson to the first owner who can correctly answer the riddle below. Free season to be credited to the winner's account during spring training of their first season in Bo Jackson. (Current Bo Jackson owners are not eligible).

Riddle
: A man leaves home and runs for a while then turns left. He continues running for a while then turns left again. After running on for a while he turns left once more. He continues on with his run until he meets 2 people. Who are the 2 people he meets?

First person to post the correct answer is the winner.
The answer given by a Bo Jackson member was incorrect anyway. The correct answer is Mormon missionaries, obviously.

Explanation: Based on the facts given, the man was clearly jogging around the block with his golden retriever, no leash because the dog is a good boy, and they were almost home. However, the missionaries happened to be going door to door in his neighborhood that day and they crossed paths. The man is definitely friendly, enlightened, and interested in spiritual conversations, so he would certainly stop to hear what the missionaries had to say and engage in some discussion of some weighty topics.

Catcher and umpire cannot be correct because in the context of a home run the man would continue running until he reached the dugout, where he would meet two randos from his team first.

Please give me my gift certificate in euros.
11/20/2019 10:56 PM
KCSUNDEVIL...... I like your answer. Thoughtful, clean humor. Therefore, if you take one of the 5 current openings in Bo Jackson I will award the prize of 1 free season of HBD as per the rules in the contest to you.
11/20/2019 11:11 PM (edited)
This is a good league now offering incentives to join, If you are looking for another team don't look any further than Bo Jackson!!
11/21/2019 8:33 AM
kcsundevil has accepted my offer for a free season in Bo Jackson. That means we are down to 4 openings. Get your team soon before the chance to join Bo Jackson is gone.
11/21/2019 9:22 AM
I have $15 in GC for someone who wants to make a 2 year commitment to the Bo Jackson league. 4 spots left so looking to fill soon. sitemail me if you want it?
11/22/2019 7:34 AM
Bump
11/22/2019 7:06 PM
Offers of $15 and $5 game credits are still on the table. After 1 season in Bo Jackson you will see why many owners stick around for more.
11/23/2019 6:27 PM
Bo Jackson league is as strong as the player himself.....great owners who stay and play. It’s a great league, jump in fellas.
11/25/2019 8:40 PM
Good deals, Good teams in this world. Almost ready to get another season started.
11/26/2019 11:29 AM
Down to 3 openings. I'm a rookie in Bo Jackson, join me and let's get this going!

11/26/2019 10:21 PM
Bump...bump.....bump city!
11/27/2019 9:47 PM
bump-a-roo
11/27/2019 10:54 PM
The free second season offer has been accepted by two others. At present time, various gift cards are on the table. It is really a good world,
11/28/2019 7:27 AM
Almost there everyone, c'mon 2 more and we are up and running!!
11/28/2019 9:23 AM
Two more and we fly....jump in fellas, it’s a great league........Bo knows HBD
11/28/2019 11:36 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Bo Jackson Season 47 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.