Post War League 1994 (filled ) Topic

We are the Post War League, entering our 48th season which will be 1994, a 24-team progressive. DH in AL only, no WW, drafted AAA players only (no SIM genereated players), win-minimum 40 and we need a new owner for the Cincinnati Reds. The Cincinnati Reds currently will be picking 4th overall in the upcoming draft.They have just drafted Joey Hamilton. They should contend for 1994, Their current salary is $96,310,518 in a 24 team league I am very determined to see this league go to the end.
Then perhaps afterwards we will start going backwards (Regressive)
The Roster:
Cincinnati Reds (need 3)

C- Ivan Rodriguez Todd Pratt
1B- Andres Galarraga
2B- Bret Barberie
3B-Ken Caminiti
SS- Tony Fernandez, Wil Cordero
OF- Bobby Bonilla, Albert Belle, Joe Orsulak, , Alex Cole, Chuck Carr

P- Jason Bere Ricky Bones Charles Nagy, Melido Perez, Joey Hamilton, Scott Kamieniecki, Tim Wakefield,,Blas Minor John Habyan, Jeff Brantley, Eric Plunk

IR- John Flaherty (95) Tim Wakefield (95)
We determine draft position at the 120 game mark, with a 40 game win minimum and random draw for the top 4 slots. These rosters also reflect some players were IR for 1992 and we carry 4 AAA players that we draft, after the rookie/free agent draft is over. SIM generated AAA players are not eligible to play.....DH in American League only.

If you would like this franchises, post here....
If you have any questions, sitemail me....
Thank You
8/24/2019 12:59 AM
bump
8/25/2019 5:14 AM
i like the team , sold
8/26/2019 3:31 AM
Posted by genius2 on 8/24/2019 12:59:00 AM (view original):
We are the Post War League, entering our 48th season which will be 1994, a 24-team progressive. DH in AL only, no WW, drafted AAA players only (no SIM genereated players), win-minimum 40 and we need a new owner for the Cincinnati Reds. The Cincinnati Reds currently will be picking 4th overall in the upcoming draft.They have just drafted Joey Hamilton. They should contend for 1994, Their current salary is $96,310,518 in a 24 team league I am very determined to see this league go to the end.
Then perhaps afterwards we will start going backwards (Regressive)
The Roster:
Cincinnati Reds (need 3)

C- Ivan Rodriguez Todd Pratt
1B- Andres Galarraga
2B- Bret Barberie
3B-Ken Caminiti
SS- Tony Fernandez, Wil Cordero
OF- Bobby Bonilla, Albert Belle, Joe Orsulak, , Alex Cole, Chuck Carr

P- Jason Bere Ricky Bones Charles Nagy, Melido Perez, Joey Hamilton, Scott Kamieniecki, Tim Wakefield,,Blas Minor John Habyan, Jeff Brantley, Eric Plunk

IR- John Flaherty (95) Tim Wakefield (95)
We determine draft position at the 120 game mark, with a 40 game win minimum and random draw for the top 4 slots. These rosters also reflect some players were IR for 1992 and we carry 4 AAA players that we draft, after the rookie/free agent draft is over. SIM generated AAA players are not eligible to play.....DH in American League only.

If you would like this franchises, post here....
If you have any questions, sitemail me....
Thank You
blas minor -p is also on ir list
8/26/2019 3:56 AM
Post War League 1994 (filled ) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.