Quick note for newbies: OL rosters Topic

Looks like I’m missing out on the fun!
9/12/2019 1:50 PM
You are, d_rock. Contrarian was in rare form.
9/12/2019 6:42 PM
you know I have been playing here since 2002 and I did not know this, Thx for the share
9/12/2019 9:18 PM
If you had, you could have shut me down in our last playoff game with deGrom, Kershaw, Niggeling AND Hill. Think of it.
9/12/2019 9:54 PM
yes, my nefarious ways have just increased geometrically
9/12/2019 10:04 PM
Funny post. I knew about this but still confused as to why you would draft $1.6m of scrub players, then drop them and pay a 10% premium on WW which would be about 1.45m....vs. just drafting a 1.6m guy to begin with...

There are a lot of whiners but I also see many newbies simply trying to ask questions (and they are skeptical) and guys totally shut them down and they end up leaving....WIS all together. I dont think that helps anyone.

Not accusing anyone, and my experience with C23 has been very positive the few times we have interacted.
9/26/2019 3:47 PM
Quick note for newbies: OL rosters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.