laramiebob posted that he would like to have dinner and a beer with cccp, and it got me to thinking. Is there anyone on WIFS you would refuse to have a beer or dinner with if you were in the same area? There are only 2 or 3 I would have a hard time with agreeing to meet, and if it came right down with it, I'd probably give it a shot. I could always leave if they were as annoying in real life as they are here. Any guesses who my 2 - 3 might be???? :)
9/13/2019 6:21 PM
I would have a beer with anybody except a girl that has 30 Dedicated Threads out on you and stalks you and is creepy weird and clinically mentally unstable and is oblivious to her stank as is the supposed overseers of this organization unwillingly or unknowingly allowing the current MELTDOWN CHAMPION to morph into the next national headline. These people are not paying attention. Someone needs to call the psyche ward.
9/13/2019 6:35 PM
bracco
9/13/2019 6:52 PM
I think he is a very old vet? Did he serve? I try to avoid him and he's not around much anymore. Cartoons. Clone.
9/13/2019 6:56 PM
Swamphawk
9/13/2019 7:01 PM
Geronimo
9/13/2019 7:06 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/13/2019 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Swamphawk
swamphawk is dead so I probably would not want to have dinner or a beer with him.
9/13/2019 7:28 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.