Posted by p6453 on 10/3/2019 3:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 10/2/2019 7:01:00 PM (view original):
WIN IT FOR THE THREAD, PAUL.
I sure as Hell did, pallas!!!!
National Championship!!
Your first National Championship and an undefeated season!

Way to go, man! I feel like a proud papa.
10/3/2019 8:01 AM
Posted by pallas on 10/3/2019 8:01:00 AM (view original):
National Championship!!
Your first National Championship and an undefeated season!

Way to go, man! I feel like a proud papa.
Every guy on this thread has been amazing. Posting, sharing things from their personal lives. Pallas, thanks for starting this.
My title was hard fought...
Edgewood ( SIM)
Marietta ( Seble) I HATE playing Seble, but I'm 3-0 against him
William Paterson (huffman04)
Sul Ross State (timchurna)
Lewis and Clark (Mahomes) played in nonconference
Texas Tyler (therealjerk)
I'll probably stop posting about this soon. Or maybe not...if it gets old just tell me.
10/3/2019 8:58 AM
Posted by pallas on 10/1/2019 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by oldwarrior on 10/1/2019 3:32:00 PM (view original):
A few years ago I had a friend come back from Vegas he was super excited about the day at the "Tom" Petty Driving Experience.

So either he meant Richard Petty, or there's a place near Vegas that lets you drive around in tour buses.
This made me laugh harder than it should've.
I would've thought the Tom Petty Driving Experience was a program to teach young people about the dangers of driving after smoking weed.
10/3/2019 11:40 AM
National Championship!!
congrats paul that is awesome!
10/3/2019 12:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by p6453 on 10/3/2019 3:05:00 AM (view original):
National Championship!!
Make sure you look at the bottom of your WIS home page (under "Recent Champions") to see your name on the HD tab.
10/3/2019 1:03 PM
I saw it. It was AWESOME!!
10/3/2019 8:51 PM
the greatest thread ever is not going to die is it?!?

interesting how gil took us from "i like tom petty" to a full blown political rally! haha.

a little tip from the top gil.... youre posts are always awesome, but maybe breaking into smaller paragraphs would help. haha
they are kinda intimidating when you first look at them.
maybe even have a table of contents at the top . just kidding! love your posts.
and I have gotten more than my share of tldr so i am not one to talk.

preach on brother!
10/5/2019 8:09 AM
Posted by oldave on 10/5/2019 8:09:00 AM (view original):
the greatest thread ever is not going to die is it?!?

interesting how gil took us from "i like tom petty" to a full blown political rally! haha.

a little tip from the top gil.... youre posts are always awesome, but maybe breaking into smaller paragraphs would help. haha
they are kinda intimidating when you first look at them.
maybe even have a table of contents at the top . just kidding! love your posts.
and I have gotten more than my share of tldr so i am not one to talk.

preach on brother!
We can't let it die!!!
I know it's been threaded before, but since we're playing a basketball game, who has played or plays the game and at what level?
There was also a thread where people were picking out which player on their team(s) most resembled their athletic prowess. Or lack thereof.
I love stuff like that.
Who's the toughest Coach you face on a regular basis?
10/5/2019 9:04 AM
I'll start it off. I face watch_this in may Knight SoCal conference twice and he's an incredible coach. The consistency he's had is insane for everyone is on top of each other in recruiting and no one else has been as consistently great. He had his first down year last year. Also, he runs a motion-press and everyone can pass, so he rips my zone apart. He's a great coach.
10/5/2019 12:49 PM
carlbuzz is the Coach I respect the most, and the guy I have the most trouble with. I think I'm like 14-38 against him. I use our games as a measuring stick for my team. If I can beat him I usually have a pretty good team in Knight.
10/5/2019 2:44 PM
My best rivalry is favre3xmvp. We play home and homes in every world we share. And we seem to meet in the NT often. And we met in a title game once.

Fun fact.... each time we've met in the tourney, whoever won our regular season matchup, LOST the NT game. And it's happened 4 or 5 times now
10/5/2019 10:00 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 10/5/2019 10:00:00 PM (view original):
My best rivalry is favre3xmvp. We play home and homes in every world we share. And we seem to meet in the NT often. And we met in a title game once.

Fun fact.... each time we've met in the tourney, whoever won our regular season matchup, LOST the NT game. And it's happened 4 or 5 times now
Madam State vs Choker is always a classic.
10/7/2019 2:21 AM
The teams that I think have a shot at a title always get knocked out of the NT by Arfy.
10/7/2019 9:00 AM
I was away all weekend doing things less fun than recruiting and coaching fake players for my fake basketball teams, but I'm here now!

Arfy is a very good coach. I've known him for a while now and we're in the Big Ten together in Wooden. He's got feet in DI and DII. I hope he stays at Ohio State.

My brother and I used to play twice a year when we were in the PAC 10 together. We normally split, each winning our home games. It was always stressful because we know everything about the other's team.
10/7/2019 11:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...39 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.