Let theme creators remove teams Topic

I have a league that's being held up right now because theme creators don't have the ability to remove teams.

My theme league had a Friday night deadline for owners to get their teams in. I logged in to check if the league was full, and noticed a sitemail message. It was from an owner who signed up for the league saying he tried to enter his team but got a message saying it was full. Turns out it was full, because some other owner erroneously entered a team.

I sent a sitemail to that owner (he hasn't opened it) and submitted a ticket (also unopened). That was 14 hours ago, so we've already missed two times (11:30 PM yesterday and 11:30 AM today) when a schedule could have been generated.

Why not give the theme creator the ability to fix minor issues like this and eliminate frustrating delays?
9/21/2019 1:49 PM
yup
9/21/2019 5:01 PM
Good idea. This has happened to many of us. Once with some very aggressive owner who refused to leave, even though he had placed an OL team in a theme league.
2/17/2020 7:21 AM
Good idea. This has happened to many of us. Once with some very aggressive owner who refused to leave, even though he had placed an OL team in a theme league. 
2/17/2020 7:22 AM
Great idea!
5/23/2020 3:11 AM
Let theme creators remove teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.