ULB Season 34 - Filled Topic

We are down to 1 opening. Houston and Seattle are off the board, Boston is left. Join today, play tomorrow!!!

ULB is getting ready to enter it's 34th season and is looking for 3 owners.

We have a MWR of 55/120 and a prospect cap of $25M. It is also understood that your minors will be kept in proper order. The cities for the teams cannot change, but you are allowed to change the nickname after completing one season in the world.

We're a drama free world. Lots of great owners, and a few (me included) who have been here since inception. Newbies are welcome. And we have a pretty fun World Chat (a special shoutout to dlmose and bigthrowsie for that)

The available teams are all in the AL:
Boston Lamplighters, AL East 77-85 Last season (1st place) has the 12th overall pick in in S34 draft
Houston Horvaths, AL South 66-96 Last season, has the 4th overall pick in S34 Draft
Seattle Stars, AL South 91-71 Last season (4th in a TOUGH division), picking 26th in S34 draft.

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports Boston Lamplighters

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports Houston Horvaths

Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports Seattle Stars

Let me which team is the right one for you!! Looking forward to a great upcoming Season 34!!

Jim

10/6/2019 9:18 AM (edited)
Great league lots of parity, Jim is a great commish. Works his tail off to keep the league full.
9/25/2019 5:58 PM
Hey, we're ready to go, are you?!? Great teams. Great world. Fantastic owners. Come join us!!
9/26/2019 6:54 AM
Fun league with a balanced group of owners. Prospect cap makes IFA's especially interesting. Join today.
9/30/2019 9:32 AM (edited)

…. easily the best commissioner in the game, a great group of owners, almost zero drama AND occasionally we get 'schooled' on the glories of Thailand. Oh, by the way ….VERY competitive HBD, as well
9/26/2019 8:03 PM
We are a very competitive league with some worthwhile 'chat' and several owners (including me) have been in the world since the beginning.
9/27/2019 8:01 AM
BEST WORLD OUT THERE AND EASILY THE BEST COMMISH. EVEN HALF WAY INTELLIGENT CHAT. NAH, ON SECOND THOUGHT, AT LEAST THE CHAT IS IN ENGLISH. WELL EXCEPT FOR THOSE TWO GUYS FROM KARACHI THAT THINK IT'S CRICKET LEAGUE. AND THAT AUSSIE FROM THE WIRADJUI TRIBE WHO DOESN'T SAY MUCH. NOT TO WORRY, EVERYONE CHECKS HIS WEAPONS AT THE DOOR. SO COME ON DOWN.
9/28/2019 9:13 AM
This is a wife approved league. Very few worlds can hang that banner. Join today, for your wife, of course.
9/28/2019 6:53 PM
Hurry up and get on board. The first Wednesday of the month is crab boil and beer day. All the virtual crab and shrimp you can eat, beer from 28 countries and shooters from 18. It's all free plus a door prize of a 7 day cruise for 2 up the Mississippi. Maid's daughter is optional.
9/30/2019 6:12 AM
...Join
9/30/2019 9:33 AM
Great world guys, best owners in WIS. Come on and join us! Sitemail me for the password!!
9/30/2019 4:14 PM
I have been an owner since season #1. Really fun world. You'll be happy you joined. Seriously, you will love it.
10/1/2019 8:23 PM
ULB is a solid league, with many long time owners. We have a very good/active Commish.
10/2/2019 8:51 PM
From top to bottom we have the BEST group of owners in WIS. Competitive. Fun. Slighty warped. Great stories from dlmose. Never any drama. Never any tanking. We all play the game right. Come on and join us.
10/4/2019 8:53 AM
One team left! Join today and we play tomorrow!!
10/7/2019 9:02 AM
12 Next ▸
ULB Season 34 - Filled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.