INQUIRY COUNTER - TEMPORARILY CLOSED Topic

Sept - 24 Dems launch impeachment inquiry.
Sept - 25 WH releases transcript of phone call to Ukraine.
Sept - 26 WH releases whistleblower complaint. DNI Chief grilled by Dems in hearing.
9/27/2019 3:46 PM
SEPT - 27 Dems claim Trump guilt obvious. Inquiry shouldn't last much longer.
It only took 15 days for NIXON to resign after his tapes were ordered to be released.
We expect a similar timeline here.
9/27/2019 3:55 PM

SEPT - 27 WASHINGTON — House Democrats, kick-starting their impeachment inquiry into President Trump, subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday, demanding he produce a tranche of documents related to the president’s dealings with Ukraine. Separately, they instructed him to make five State Department officials available for depositions in the coming two weeks.

A failure to do so, the leaders of three House committees wrote jointly, would be construed as “evidence of obstruction of the House’s inquiry” — an offense Democrats have made clear they view as grounds for impeachment.

It was the first major action in the rapidly escalating impeachment investigation, which began this week amid revelations that Mr. Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate a leading political rival, possibly using United States aid as leverage. It came as House Democrats planned an aggressive pace for their inquiry, eyeing their first hearing on the matter as early as next week.

The Intelligence Committee has also scheduled a private briefing for next Friday with Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, who first attempted to share a whistle-blower complaint outlining the matter with Congress, according to a committee official.

IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP! THIS IS THE END! JUST A MATTER OF..............................TIME!

9/27/2019 7:21 PM

How long is this gonna take? I don't have all day. **** or get off the pot. You either is or you ain't.
9/27/2019 7:34 PM

Chill out pal. It's only day 4. We still got 2 weeks.
9/27/2019 7:39 PM

I can't talk now honey. I'm working and we're impeaching. We can talk litter......later.
9/27/2019 7:42 PM
STILL DAY 4. IMPEACHING.
9/27/2019 7:45 PM

We will alert you when DAY 5 gets here.
9/27/2019 8:01 PM

DAY 5. not yet

9/27/2019 8:06 PM
“IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP! THIS IS THE END! JUST A MATTER OF..............................TIME!”

You FINALLY got something right besides your politics.
9/28/2019 10:23 AM
Sept 28th - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State has been ordered by the DemoNazis to turn over documents concerning Ukraine.

SURELY this is the end for Trump.
9/28/2019 12:06 PM

This is the end....and don't call me SURELY!
9/28/2019 12:07 PM

IT'S DAY 5 OF IMPEACHMENT!
9/28/2019 12:11 PM

I'll be impeached in a few days. It's up to you now.
9/28/2019 1:21 PM

Is it day 5 yet?
9/28/2019 3:35 PM
123456 Next ▸
INQUIRY COUNTER - TEMPORARILY CLOSED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.