Conway/Wallace on Faux Newz Topic

I am not OZZY_OZBOURNE
10/20/2019 3:50 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Mick Mulvaney Melts Down Under Brutal Grilling By Fox’s Chris Wallace

Justin Baragona

Days after his disastrous White House press briefing in which he admitted President Donald Trump was seeking out a quid pro quo with Ukraine before saying never mind, acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney struggled to walk back his comments under the intense and relentless grilling of Fox News Sundayanchor Chris Wallace.
10/20/2019 2:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/7/2019 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Untrue.
No, it’s true. Mulvaney admitted the quid pro quo tied to Ukrainian aid.
10/22/2019 12:25 PM
Matt thinks he’s Link (google Link Gaetz) and is just gonna storm the doors of a lockdown facility? That **** and every last one of these jackass grandstanders should be brought up on charges IMMEDIATELY. Real class act “patriots,” right Cons? You seriously don’t see this for the disgusting act it is?

COMPLICIT.

GUILTY.
10/24/2019 9:33 AM
Wallace wouldn’t let Conway just spew her propaganda rhetoric. At least Faux has ONE decent journalist. Every night I check in on Haninsanity and Tuckerfucker to see how far they push the envelope of truth. Every night I’m reminded that anyone of good conscience and character can never take these jock-sniffers seriously because of the MYTHICAL level of the bile that regurgitates from their mouths. As for Kellyanne...the walkin’ talkin’ cryptkeeper of the antichrist’s message. She was her typical post-apocalyptic propaganda minister self. Not answering questions and staying on the pre-programmed robotic message is the specialty of that *****. I get it kidz, I act like a fucktard towards dummy. I do it because I’m pretty much equally disgusted with his presence as I am to the sickening skeleton of Conwoman Comrade Conway.

Sometimes it’s just about truth vs lies and good vs evil. These ***** are LIARS and they are EVIL. Metallica said it best when they were young because it’s time to...

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.
ENDING IS NEAR.
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, FIGHT!
11/3/2019 11:01 PM (edited)
Conway/Wallace on Faux Newz Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.